SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

No mate, it simply WASN'T CUSTOM ENOUGH!

Congratulations to all who attended for best club display, that's a credit to you all.

I'm sorry I missed it now.

Damn, any suggestion on what i can do to it to make it stand out chops? :wave:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get a pic either.. but i wasn't in with SAU sniff sniff. Looks like you guys really had a ball and it was great to see you picked up the club award.

The big question is will SAU be going to final battle as they are pre entered due to being club champions!

i got pics of ya car mxtcy

i was parked opposite u and all (sorry for the MANY close calls gettin the car in and out LOL

and i think i got a shot of jazza's car too somewhere, dont think ive uploaded all mine yet

P8120092.jpg

P8120086.jpg

P8120085.jpg

A big thank you to Patrick (and Flick) for all your hard work and also for paying out of your own pocket for elements of the SAU display. Thank you to everyone that was involved and assisted in the lead-up and during the event (you know who you are). I’d also like to say ‘thanks mate’ to Shaun (Evil34) for helping me get my car up to scratch on the Saturday morning.

Well done to all involved. Congratulations on the two club awards and Cara's individual award - not a bad effort for our first go!

Also whatsisname, NICE f**king engine bay... one of the best I have seen.

Thanks mate. It’s not finished yet… but I’m getting there.

Matts car looked hell sweet, just need a nice dyno sheet sitting with it when its done lol

Cheers Dan. Good to meet you. Agreed! Hopefully won’t be too much longer.

spewing, it wasn't up when i went and that one was of the main reason's i went!

Sorry dude! I figured the event wasn’t far off finishing up (4-5pm) so I thought I may as well close it all up. You should’ve given me a yell, I would’ve been happy to open it up for you.

Who's car has the engine bay with the Trust Coil cover??? cause omg that was soooooooo nice, one of the nicest engine bays ive ever seen on a skyline.

Yep, that’s mine. Thanks mate.

Mxtcy / Jared,

Loved both your cars, both of them are super clean and have tasteful mods, in fact every one of the SAU cars looked the goods – including the SAU members cars that were entered in Autosalon outside of the SAU entry. Puresx is outstanding and in my opinion is the epitome of a ‘useable’ show car.

I didn't get a pic either.. but i wasn't in with SAU sniff sniff. Looks like you guys really had a ball and it was great to see you picked up the club award.

The big question is will SAU be going to final battle as they are pre entered due to being club champions!

im in even if im the only one reppin for sau

should b a good drv over there me an few other boys were already goin over for a look hopfully sum will join me

i reckon heading to the final battle would be a great idea, get to see the best of cars from australia really and i hear there's some pretty powerful skylines from queensland and western australia but not sure if they're in it yet.

whatsisname - glad the beast was able to make it...just, & appreciate your efforts & Shauns (BW) in getting it ready in time :) as, I know you spent sleepless hours on it.

im in even if im the only one reppin for sau

should b a good drv over there me an few other boys were already goin over for a look hopfully sum will join me

You could join up with SAU-NSW as I'm sure sinful or NASIIN would be keen in organising another group display. Would like to go up again if there's another track or drag day too. :P

i reckon heading to the final battle would be a great idea, get to see the best of cars from australia really and i hear there's some pretty powerful skylines from queensland and western australia but not sure if they're in it yet.
Last time I was over a GT-R made 745awkw & Gas Motosport's 2JZ made 813rwkw.

whats ur point dan, they are all still living in the past with all that chrome shit. lol.

It's like they took their dished stuff off and put on the chrome just because its autosalon.

only one with the right idea was that 300zx. thats tough, almost overkill dish on the widebody.

um.....did you see that crazy rx3 or the S15 turbo....there cars are all there everthing is modded....you must do that to be any good. Im not trying to put ppl down, just saying the cost of goin there is pretty nuts when thats the sorta competition you have.