SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

what is the point of havin all the cars in the display with high kW's when they are not going in the dyno comp

on that topic is anyone in the SAU disply going to do the dyno comp???

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to say Well done to Flick and PK for sticking there hands up and wanting to put together a display at autosalon..Its a big job and need all the support and cooperation and help from SAUer's

I did it for Sydney not that long ago and its a massive task and was hard enough over here as most are over the whole bling thing...

SAU NSW had not had a display for 3 years as most pulled out or no interest at all but finally got 11 cars together and we did the best we could...

Its all suppose to be fun...so try to go easy people

We are all here for the same reason and its not who has most kws or most bling its suppose to be about coming together and having fun and doing something you enjoy..

Jess

From what I've seen of the cars entered, there is a good spread of power and cosmetic mod's. Something for everyone :dry:

Well, we're fairly closely aligned then, Dan. I'm a RAAF Avionics Technician - pretty much the same as an ET in the Army. I'm at DSTO (near RAAF Edinburgh). The unit I'm with is Tri-Service (Army, Navy and RAAF) and surprisingly enough we regularly liase with the guys at 16AD Woodside (RBS70 sim' and info').

Yep lol well im a RBS70 tech lol, that sim is a pain lol.

And MISSR34 thats like saying whats the point in a non turbo skyline lol.....I like to look at the work thats gone into both exterior and especially under the hood of a car, nothing better than looking a a T04Z hanging off the side of an RB26.

We are all here for the same reason and its not who has most kws or most bling its suppose to be about coming together and having fun and doing something you enjoy..

nicely put, couldnt say it better myself.

i totally agree

eeeeekkk!!!!! sif let someone sit on your car?!?!?!??!! i hope she had a really nice arse!!!!! :D:D

and isnt she kinda short?? (no offence, i like short chicks, their normally more fistey =P) but dont taller promo girls attract more attention? or are we going for quality not quantity?? :) perhaps the voting was done florida stye, rigged from the inside i tell you!!! its all rigged! i could swear i voted for the leggy brunette!!!

ehhh only car, shes tall enough she was just maggot in foto so was leaning over fair bit

her brightness will attraked em i now id rather look at her than sum taller chick that is up her self

G'day Andy. It's been a while mate. Love your 'new' car.

A Bridgestone VIP hey, Pauly. Hmmm... I'm in need of a fresh set of RE55S :D

Dan, you have e-mail. I found you on the work system (unless there's another CFN Dan SXXXX at 16AD)

ehhh only car, shes tall enough she was just maggot in foto so was leaning over fair bit

her brightness will attraked em i now id rather look at her than sum taller chick that is up her self

lol, tis all good!!! =P

like i said, quality not quantity =)

Hey whatsisname

The pics of the car look good, very tidy, cant wait to see it at Autosalon.

Looks a lot different to last time I saw it :thumbsup:

Simon

I wouldnt bee too keen rushing to sign up 4 autosalon no matter what car i have...just look at how many lines go missing...AS is a good opportunity for a potential thief to check out your car...

Matt is fine, his car is never running to be stolen, or at his house!!!

:whistling:

Looking forward to viewing her in all her glory.

Ha-ha. Harsh, but oh so true.

Me too mate! See you soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Work has decided to enter a 300C SRT8 Wagon into the show :ermm:

it has been lowered, big exhausts fitted, 22" rims waiting to go on it.

Tv's put through it and last i heard it was getting some vinyl's on it.

It has some nice 20% tint on it aswell :laugh:

Hoping to get down there on the weekend