SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

LETS CRUIZE TO AUTOSALON!! We'll have our own skyline exhibition at the showground carpark..we dont charge entrance fees! :(

But we will be CHARGED on CARPARK FEE! LOL :laughing-smiley-014: Hmm... pay AUD 5 to show my car... :O

Just kidding mate.... :laugh: Cruise to the Autosalon sounds like a fantastic idea!! LET'S DO IT! :)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are getting boring, one post after eachother reinforcing one point "err to rice"

Grow up. RIP RIP Ricers club.

The topic is autosalon. not your take on "Rice".

Start your own rice thread. Or if you got balls go over to NS.com and give them shit for rice. Dont post worthless shit here.

You guys are getting boring, one post after eachother reinforcing one point "err to rice"

Grow up. RIP RIP Ricers club.

The topic is autosalon. not your take on "Rice".

Start your own rice thread. Or if you got balls go over to NS.com and give them shit for rice. Dont post worthless shit here.

someone's getting there knickers in a knot, i'm pretty sure they were just kidding around, lighten up!

Hahahahahaha.....paulino....its ok sweet cheeks, im sure your pms will wear off soon. You can go to autosalon and eat some rice that will make you happy. Its ok mate were all happy here having a great joke. maybe you should head over to ns.com that way we dont have to put up with your whinging lol.

I popped by last night to help a mate set up and I know that setup nights are always ordinary and there is no atmosphere but frankly I thought what saw (more than 50% of it anyway) was ordinary :( I hope the girls are more interesting than most of the cars I saw. We should be encouraging the scene (brings business hehe $$$) but at the same time we should probably make a stand on what should be a decent benchmark to enter in such events. As long as the kids are happy I guess...

not a good idea to cruise there and park our cars there...lots of potential thieves

when is Autosalon? this weekend?

how long does it go for

I think im the only friend Paul has left *hugs*

more more sau is ending up like ns perthetic

should b closed an deleted its goin no were

calm down dan don't u get your knickers in a knot too, saw your car at maccas yesterday arvo before salon. Looking pretty good, gimme ya twin pipes!

i'll see you's on sunday arvo, mind u i've seen the preview pics on ns.com and i'm a little worried about going now, hopefully the little bit of what i saw was all the crap cars!