SAU Community

Who Has An Adaptronic Ecu?

Hi :domokun:

Has anyone out there got an adaptronic ecu in thier car?

I was talking to John from UAS at the Show and Shine on Sunday and he reckons they arent bad and much cheaper than a PFC(Which isnt hard nowdays)

So please people give me your honest opinion and if you know what areas it is lacking/excells that would be great too

Thanks in advance,

Dave

I know the creator of adaptronic - Andy Wyatt - great bloke

They are on par/if not better than autronic units

I had one of the very first units in my honda integra, the self learning was very very good

Check out his website - www.adaptronic.com.au

I also know andy-great bloke. I used to fit adaptronics for a living, and before that autronics. No way an adptronic is even close, but they are an excellent ecu fro 99% cars, and would happily recommend them over many others, and they offer excellent bang for your buck.

• 2 weeks later...

So, does anyone else have one?

Just picked my car up today off of Andy (He's a friend) and just wondering if anyone else had bought one of these ECU's and had it installed.

Personally I like the ECU, I think it runs quite well, but alas, it is like every ECU, your tuner needs to know it.

But yeah, anyone want to share ECU files etc for something with stock turbo, stock fuel side of things, exhaust, FMIC and boosted? (I'm tuned to 12PSi, running at 10PSi)