SAU Community

Someone Plan A Trip Across Australia....hurry Up.

Sydney to perth and back, organise a huge road trip, im up for it.

You're insane lol..

If it did go ahead I'd bet 1/3 of the cars wouldn't make it due to mechanical issues..

With regular stops and maintenance of our cars, I think what the dude is saying might be possible... come on, what does GT - Gran Tourismo mean - grand touring cars - our cars (technically speaking) were built for long cross-country trips.

I watched R34 GTR's BMW M3's GT2 Porsches Ford Mondeos, Ferraris, Elises's Gallardo's.... almost every car you can think of travel from the top of the UK all the way to the bottom of spain. If they can do that, im sure we can do it. And i dont mean just skylines,. all cars.

With regular stops and maintenance of our cars, I think what the dude is saying might be possible... come on, what does GT - Gran Tourismo mean - grand touring cars - our cars (technically speaking) were built for long cross-country trips.

as well as short trips through houses hey?

I doubt it seeing japan is such a small country. If there is any car that cant make it that far it shouldn't of been manufactured.

as well as short trips through houses hey?

Great call!!!

Anyone heard of the cannonball run or that other one in america PLAYERS RUN, 7 day rally!!!! anyway, its done over 7 days, we can do it in stages, 12 hours will get us to adelaide, take shifts with mates, its all good, its fun, we can have checkpoints and have some major fun at some tracks, paintball, watch a movie or 2, buy cheap cars and destroy them, all sorts of shit i can imagine it now, it will be f*ken awesome.

Edited by R33GTS25

so, around $80-100 to fill up the tank, which gets me around 500km, that would be around $640-$800 to really get me no where, plus the food and accomodation that would be around close to $1k......I'll take the new KKR480 turbo or the 8 track days for oran park please

dont forget to add money for being a dick head, alcohol, fines, general having fun, movies, tyres, paintball, tracks on the way, etc. etc. so have about 3k ready if your going to do this, it will be worth it i reckon.