SAU Community

Someone Plan A Trip Across Australia....hurry Up.

Myself and ossie_21 have already done it. We drove from Sunshine Coast, Queensland to Perth in 3.5 days in our own skylines. So yeah, mini cruise across Australia. 4,500km. :(

I would be interested!

I drove from Sydney to Alice Springs and back, altogether covered about 8000kms in 11-12 days. We got just over the border of NT (Kulgera) in 2 days.

I watched R34 GTR's BMW M3's GT2 Porsches Ford Mondeos, Ferraris, Elises's Gallardo's.... almost every car you can think of travel from the top of the UK all the way to the bottom of spain. If they can do that, im sure we can do it. And i dont mean just skylines,. all cars.

So if your the expert and have seen it all.

How about you plan it?

Myself and ossie_21 have already done it. We drove from Sunshine Coast, Queensland to Perth in 3.5 days in our own skylines. So yeah, mini cruise across Australia. 4,500km. ;)

f**k yeah. :P

It's not a road trip if you don't have 100L of 98octane fuel in the boot ;)

I have done this run before, cost me about 600 in juice, then meals and accomodation ( i slept in a swag beside my car coz im cheap) Its not a bad drive, can do it in 3-4 days without pushing, i did it in 2.5 but that was non stop driving

I have done this run before, cost me about 600 in juice, then meals and accomodation ( i slept in a swag beside my car coz im cheap) Its not a bad drive, can do it in 3-4 days without pushing, i did it in 2.5 but that was non stop driving

did you do it in the skyline?

lol I've done sydney to alice springs as well. looks like everyone has

back in those days there was no speed limit on the stuart highway so it was fun when we crossed the border, only had 95 in it though :worship: