SAU Community

Can sombody tell me a good place in QLD to grab up a new/second hand R200longnose LSD? Think mine has shot itself, had a look under the car and i seen that the tailshaft centre bearing was dead so i replaced it. But im still getting a loud Clunk when taking off/changing gears/backing off. To me it sounds like it comming from the front of the diff where the tailshaft just go's in. Also have 2" of play back and forth on both wheels when i jacked the car up.

Cheers. Clint

Edited by Clintarous

Can sombody tell me a good place in QLD to grab up a new/second hand R200longnose LSD? Think mine has shot itself, had a look under the car and i seen that the tailshaft centre bearing was dead so i replaced it. But im still getting a loud Clunk when taking off/changing gears/backing off. To me it sounds like it comming from the front of the diff where the tailshaft just go's in. Also have 2" of play back and forth on both wheels when i jacked the car up.

Cheers. Clint

Or even a rebuild kit, seals and bearing etc. . .

Ok, took diff into a diff joint today and they said it was fine. Also said to check diff mounts and bushes and so forth. also said it could be in the gearbox and traveling down the tailshaft. I just replaced my centre bearing also, so i know its not that. wo0t. life of cars. great!