SAU Community

Whats The Worst Movie Youve Ever Seen

paulr33

Whats The Worst Movie  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol bad boy bubby.. one of my friends used to quote that movie all the time.. he kinda looked a bit like him too lol.. scary :\

Yeh happy feet was blasted at us at 1mil dB at the cinema, apart from that it was ok for a kid's film.

I'd have to say my vote goes to the Friday the 13th movies.. watched all of them in a row once <OMG why did I do that?

Actually there's alot of what I class as 'D' grade horror coming out of the US atm. Shite acting, terrible, terrible scripting and usually really gross. They also think adding breasts every 2 mins will make up for lack of a decent script and money grants.

Michael doesn't ever want to see that movie with the 'freak' raping the girl in the caravan.. ever, ever again.. might have been 'the hills have eyes' but I'm not sure. Ergh :\

There's another one where a girl gets left at a highway stop and is then stalked by a killer.. gawd.

There's a million more badly made horror movies that have come out in the last 2 years, I vote for all of them :P

attack of the killer tomatoes

freddy got fingered

the core

changing lanes sucked *ss (ben affleck needs to stick his head in a vice, well, if you can find one that'll fit his fat head)

that j.lo sci fi film

johnny pneumonic

pirates of the carribean 3

"Bringing out the dead" starring Nicholas Cage

how can this be your worst film??? i quite liked it. i think scorsese did a good job. but i like strange films. maybe you don't.

yeah i voted for torque.

the part where the women are fighting on the bikes, and they hit it makes the sounds of swords.... afblakbfasd

attack of the killer tomatoes

freddy got fingered

the core

changing lanes sucked *ss (ben affleck needs to stick his head in a vice, well, if you can find one that'll fit his fat head)

that j.lo sci fi film

johnny pneumonic

pirates of the carribean 3

pirates of the carribean 3 ?? Serious?? IS it that bad, have heard it was too long and a lot of talking - is this true?

basically it was pirates 1 + pirates 2 = pirates 3. they mixed the stories from the first two to make a third one. twas a very long and tiresome movie, they should've quit while they were ahead. my girlfriend wanted to see it because johnny's in a pirate outfit :laughing-smiley-014: