SAU Community

Gb: Amec R33 Black 300km/h Speedo Kits

**JaR**

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys, once Allan's payment clears, and 2 others from another forum, I'll be sending the money off to Amec (even though we'll still be a few payments short, dez is paying the rest out of his own pocket) and they'll start production. from there amec anticipates 2-3 weeks :D

does this mean there being made now or we still waiting

They won't start making them until Dez sends the total amount to them, and not everyone has paid yet.

Dez said he's gonna pay the difference out of his own pocket, and then if the last few ppl still don't wanna pay once he has kits, he'll sell them to whoever gets in first...So at this stage, once he gives Amec the money (probably start of next week) they'll be 2-3 weeks away from your doors :(

I'll send a PM to everyone thats paid so far so that they can send me their addresses.

to the 4 people on the list that have not yet paid or bothered to contact me, please do so ASAP. If I don't receive payments from you, you will be removed from the list.

Amec can only have these kits produced in batches of 20, 30 and 50. We don't have the numbers for 30, and Dez isn't going to spend $1000 out of his own money to get an order of 30, so this will be capped at 20 kits. I have someone interested who is ready to pay, but am giving you guys a chance to pay up.

so whats the go **JaR** are these guys in or out only asking coz there holding everything up.,

pay up ppl plz.!! :down:

1 person has dropped out and been replaced with someone from Japan who wants 1.

Amec has already started production, and dez will be handing over the cash (some out of pocket for those who have not paid) to speed things up for those that have!

hopefully those people pay up or dez can sell the kits quickly so he's not out of pocket for too long because of these people

The latest from Amec is that the artwork for the speedos is done, and they should be only a few weeks away!

Dez has put A LOT of effort into this group buy...I've done all the posting for him as he's banned from SAU (for no good reason btw :P) and he's put up his own cash to get this thing over and done with!

I'll keep everyone updated as this goes on....To those on the list that haven't paid up, get on with it.

The latest from Amec is that the artwork for the speedos is done, and they should be only a few weeks away!

Dez has put A LOT of effort into this group buy...I've done all the posting for him as he's banned from SAU (for no good reason btw :P ) and he's put up his own cash to get this thing over and done with!

I'll keep everyone updated as this goes on....To those on the list that haven't paid up, get on with it.

Cool couple ove weeks hey cant wait to see em mate good work **JaR**.

Hi Johnny

Allan here great group buy so are these guys in or out??

So how is Amec coming along wid these mate?;

:(

Whether or not they're in or out doesn't concern anyone thats paid. Dez has paid for the kits already so those 3 people not paying doesn't delay anyone else getting their kits, just Dez getting his money back.

I will update everyone when there is something to update with, but as said numerous times already, 2-3 weeks. its been 2-3 days....