SAU Community

Finaly A Good Gts Badge In Metal..

hey all.. i know alot of people have been looking for these badges, and i know some people do have some but they look cheap and the S is very badly made, well, a gts badge has been made, and nissan could not do beta!..

finally, a nice badge@..

oh, made out of stainless metal and has 3m tape on the back, measurements are 60mm X 45mm.. at the moment, these cost $135 each for a single badge, but i had to get one for my grill :P ... someones going to steal this when its on one day :nyaanyaa:..

UPDATE 3: There are 20 test GT-T badges coming soon, so they should look good, there are pix through the forum from andy kain the maker of this badge... prices for those and the group buy soon

OK.. WE NEED 20 NAMES FOR WHO WANT THE FIRST BATCH OF THESE.. The order will be 20 GTS badges at a cost of $75 each plus postage, which may be about $2? aus post, ill check that and make sure they send out safe... so post the names and how many and ill get it started.. yay who knows, if we get 30 or 40 people quick, i would say we would get them cheaper.

$75 a badge. $2 Postage around australia

LIST: 11 left

GROUP BUY WILL START NOW, AND PAYMENT WILL START ONCE WE HAVE 20 :whistling:

sorry, no discount on buying more then one, this is due to, andy is stretching this already for this group buy and really not making money on this deal.. ill see if i cdan do something like $1 or $2 of each badge if there is more them 2 bought...

PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO ME AND I WILL NEED YOU TO PLACE YOUR USERNAME AS YOUR REF, I WILL BE TAKING DIRECT DEBIT AT THIS TIME.. when i have 20 people, i will pm each of you the details...

i am getting these shiped bulk to me, so we do not loose any.. and i will be sending these out to people via aus post.. this has made the shiping from th uk alot cheaper due to getting them shiped in bulk.

GO TO THE GROUP BUY SECTION

post-21353-1184077024_thumb.jpg

post-21353-1184077029_thumb.jpg

post-21353-1184077360_thumb.jpg

Edited by seriesII

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, I have to say - the badge was done very nicely - it actually looks like a "proper factory" badge not like something you can get a sign-writer or vinyl maker to just do one for you. I'm quite impressed. Can you please PM me how much it would cost as I do want one.

Regards,

to easy to fit in the grill.. and yes, i have a original gtr grill fitted in :nyaanyaa:`.im trying to get anothe for the back..

hey munky, ill see what i can do, im just going to see what ppl think and see if i can help every one out uno?/. i freaked when i got the badge as well, it loox beautiful!.. maby we can get all gts's to have the badge and even get some gtst's to swap it for there gtr badge they have on..hehe.. :P

Wow that looks the goods, keep us informed..I'd definately be interested in getting one in a group buy or whatever, im sure alot of people would. :nyaanyaa:

sweet, i thought i would get some people up in here..

i dont think there will ever be any beta then these badges!.. my source is in japan and he has worked on these for a while. this one alone cost me $170. so there not a cheap thing, and there not cheap looking. but, im trying to get him all worked out for a large group buy and what the price would be with certain numbers... i also want another one as well, and i dont want to pay this price again.. keep posting who is interested.thanx

Edited by seriesII

the red looks too pink... or is it the pic

nah not pink.. same red as the gtr badge.. this guy has worked hard and tryed to make a perfect gts version of the gtr badge... i think the flash may of made it look pink.. :dry: ... hey, please dont pm me asking how much, as im working on it with the guy, and also seeing how many i would need to get for a cheaper group buy... keep postin if your interested and ill count the numbers and get a quote :w00t:

oh. no GT-T.. only gts badges.. no mould has been made for a gt-t sorry..

Edited by seriesII