SAU Community

Finaly A Good Gts Badge In Metal..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badges look sweet but what a get rich quick scheme. I would tell him hes getting no more than $80 a badge. Its just a badge and is not genuine Nissan.

i would agree.. im going to get them down as much as i can for us.. thats why numbers are going to be the best for price... remember though, this guy got the metal badges made up from a mould, which did cost alot of cash, and he only bought 20 of them.. for him to buy, these did work out at $130ish for him... when he made these he was not aware he was going to sell them like this, so he isent trying to get rich quick ,or me.. i payed more then 135 for mine due to it was one of the first mades... thanx for the people after these.. hope we get more.. ill hassle him for lower price for 30 badges maby at first...

people might see these in the future and kill for them.. in certian suburbs :D

Excellent news...but im going to be scared if i get one, maybe have to get a little mini gun behind my grill and it shoots anyone that trys to tamper with it or steal it :)

Hello all :)

My name is Andy Kain, I own an R34 GTT and a R33 GTS I have been involved with Skylines now for almost 7 years, I am based in the UK.

Since owning my GTT I have been on the lookout for a decent high quality badge for my car and after spending a fair amount of money I found that most of the ones I had bought just looked wrong and cheep. So I set about trying to manufacture my own and you would not belive how difficult it actually is, most companies will not entertain me as I am not a registered company and as I only wish to order in small numbers (anything less than a 1000 is classified as small) the costs are huge.

Eventually I located a design and manufacture company who was willing to take on such a small contract and after much hard work we settled on a design (it was a condition of the deal that their CAD team did the actual design, at quite considerable expense).

Please know that I am not doing this to get rich quick, to be honest I have a well paid job that more than supplies for me and my families lifestyle and the main reason that these badges may seem expensive is simply due to the AUS $ to UK £ exchange rate.

I have agreed a price with SeriesII based on a qty of 20 GTS, so I will leave him to sort out the list and so on.

These are the best quality badges I have ever seen for the Skyline GTS & GTT and I know that you will understand when you actually see them. The reason that no one has actually done this type of badge before and generally just talked about it, is simply down to the expense of having them manufactured in such small quantities.

Cracking forum by the way :)

Regards

Andy

these are by far the best gts badges that i have ever seen mate.

now i am just tossing up wether or not to get one for myself.thats if i even get a look in on one seen as though they are so sought after on these forums :)

seriously you should start a group buy of these.you will have allot of people wanting them.some may even want 2.one for the car and one for themselves.

*thumbsup*

Hello all :)

My name is Andy Kain, I own an R34 GTT and a R33 GTS I have been involved with Skylines now for almost 7 years, I am based in the UK.

Hey Andy,

Do you have a picture of the GT-T badge??

Thanks.

Hi, I dont have a picture of the actual GTT badge yet as its nearing the end of its design process, almost ready to go to press, as soon as there is a photo available I will post it up.

Andy

Edited by andy kain

I will have to check on the postage tomorrow, as it has been a long time since I posted anything to Aus. It shouldn't be much, though if you require them sent securely then that may well cost more, I fill find out and let you know.

Those who would like a badge please place your name on this list (max 20 badges, for this batch). If there are more demand then a second list will be started

Names below. (THIS LIST IS ONLY FOR THE GTS ONES) :)

Andy - that's good that you've decided to source high quality badges mate - but you should get a fixed price and advise us how much postage will be and what forms of payment you will take etc. Upon receipt of the above information, I'm sure a few of us will buy.

Cheers,