SAU Community

Finaly A Good Gts Badge In Metal..

no prob.. only gts at the moment.. and if this works out.. we can get some gtt badges cheaper i hope for you r34 guys :)... No more gtr badges on gtst's.. no reason to do that now :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no prob.. only gts at the moment.. and if this works out.. we can get some gtt badges cheaper i hope for you r34 guys :nyaanyaa:... No more gtr badges on gtst's.. no reason to do that now :laugh:

If you make a list or G/b can you please pm me as I'm not on the net that often, I'm definitely in for the GT-T badges

Cheers :P

Just a quick update from me, the badges are now in production and they are due to be shipped to me on the 23rd July (5 days shipping time) once I have them and payment has been made to me from you guys I will ship to seriesII so everyone who ordered a GTS badge should have them by around the 3rd Aug.

GTT badge update - I am in the process of having a single unit manufactured so I can see the quality for myself before I commit to placing an order, for those interested in a GTT badge please let me know by way of a PM. Obviously manufacture time here will be a few weeks longer as I will only get to see the physical quality around the 27th July. The price of these badges will depend on the quantity I order and the British £ to Aus $ exchange rate, but I will keep you posted on that front.

regards

Andy

Edited by andy kain

The badges do come with very srong 3m tape on, I designed them this way, because if someone really wants the badge off then better let them do it without the screwdriver, if you know what I mean. However the person who fitted the badges above used additional contact adhesive and now its pretty much impossible to get it off without taking the grill with it.

Edited by andy kain

Ok the GTS badges have arrived here with me from my manufacturer, they are ready to ship out, so if you would like 1 or more please get in touch. The cost of a single badge will be $68 + $13 P&P, if you require 2 badges the cost will be $64 each +$13 P&P. If you require any more contact me for an individual price :stupid:

Andy

Edited by andy kain

Hey mate, to be honest - although I really want a GT-S badge - would mind 2 actually but it's around $100 inclusive postage hence it's a bit steep. Can't you do them for any better? For example, say, $60.00 plus postage as a group-buy?

Well with todays currency, which is this

Live rates at 2007.07.26 17:55:33 UTC

60.00 AUD = 25.6492 GBP

Australia Dollars United Kingdom Pounds

1 AUD = 0.427486 GBP 1 GBP = 2.33926 AUD

I would love to be able to offer them for $60 + $13 P&P...... I know that you all be pleased to see such badges and if I can get 15 sales (thats 30 badges) then I can do them to you for that price.

:thumbsup: cant say better than that :thumbsup:

Now who would like a badge?

Please email me at [email protected]

At the moment though I can only accept paypal, in order for a cheque to arrive and clear it would take in excess of 3 weeks. Paypal is instant :thumbsup:

Edited by andy kain

why not make them 64 or lower and create a group buy?
Hey mate, to be honest - although I really want a GT-S badge - would mind 2 actually but it's around $100 inclusive postage hence it's a bit steep. Can't you do them for any better? For example, say, $60.00 plus postage as a group-buy?

i wouldnt comlain guys $68 is cheap his top responce on ebay paid £52 pounds

A1 ebayer! Great communication and an absolute gent. Many thanks

llerraflanod ( 25 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )

25-Jul-07 10:37

Nissan Skyline R33 GTS metal badge (#320135564128) £52.00

which in AUD

52.00 GBP = 122.200 AUD