SAU Community

Live Up Palm Beach / Northern Beaches Area?

VashR31

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got a buyer for the R31 going out to the airport tonight, so if you see a stock grey r32 and the blue 31 behind, thats us. Through a wave :thumbsup:

BTW cruise tonight 7:00pm Hungry Jacks back of warriood meet up... welcome to come/say hi!

manly

black 32 gtst, dirtier than a cheap prostitute, louder than death metal.

i actually need some help if you live in the area and have an rb20det with an air flow meter. i just need to swap it into my car to see if my AFM is the cause of my problems.

any assistance would be welcome. give me a call 0410 321 343

Cheers,

Row

St Ives so half on the beaches.............kinda

Im in Pymble. You cant miss me either in a Black MPS6 Zoom Zoom with Raven plates or the DR30 (not very often though as she is a bit of a garage queen.)

Im in Pymble. You cant miss me either in a Black MPS6 Zoom Zoom with Raven plates or the DR30 (not very often though as she is a bit of a garage queen.)

One very clean garage queen, I actually spotted you on Mona Vale rd driving back from the Show and Shine :)

im in east lindfield now but i went high school in dee why

pittwater high

know there area just like my back yard and go deewhy beach carpark area at the top of hill with girls when we needs some talking...lol

not many red skyline around here right? if you see red R34 wave your hands~lol

got a buyer for the R31 going out to the airport tonight, so if you see a stock grey r32 and the blue 31 behind, thats us. Through a wave :action-smiley-069:

BTW cruise tonight 7:00pm Hungry Jacks back of warriood meet up... welcome to come/say hi!

is the 31 a four door that recently got sprayed at as new smash repair in brooky?

One very clean garage queen, I actually spotted you on Mona Vale rd driving back from the Show and Shine :action-smiley-069:

All that cleanliness and shininess paid off as the DR won best classic at the show and shine :(

She is not perfect yet, still have a few little things to finish off before i will be totally happy.

post-22767-1185770612_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Used to live in Beacon Hill; now moved out of home to Mosman... drive a white R34GTT and a Toyota Corolla.

Typically around Warringah Mall, Mosman/Neutral Bay or Northern Beaches Performance (duh)

Shameless plug but yes there is a Performance Workshop on the beaches!!!

Oh here's a photo of my biatch; looks a little different now...

post-19974-1188341761_thumb.jpg

is the 31 a four door that recently got sprayed at as new smash repair in brooky?

Hasnt had a respray so no, Anyone interested in a wee bit of a cruise/bbq/photos? just tossing the idea up!

:thumbsup:

Hasnt had a respray so no, Anyone interested in a wee bit of a cruise/bbq/photos? just tossing the idea up!

:pwned:

i'm in chatswood, but i'm always up for a bit of a cruise and nice lunch. :thumbsup:

Hey Guys,

I recently moved to Allambie from Bilgola Plateau although I am always around Av and drive the white series 2 R33 GTST that has been shamelessly tattooed by Trent and Stan at Northern Beaches Performance. Its reasonably stock apart from an HKS Priest catback system and an SAFCII.

We should organise a meet up, maybe at Palm Beach on a nice day in the next few weekends.

Edited by Chris_R33GTSt

im in east lindfield now but i went high school in dee why

pittwater high

know there area just like my back yard and go deewhy beach carpark area at the top of hill with girls when we needs some talking...lol

not many red skyline around here right? if you see red R34 wave your hands~lol

can't believe i haven't seen you, i live in east lindfield aswell, just of tryon road....

Black '96 Series 2 R33 GTST

Live in Frenchs Forest, work in Frenchs Forest, but I do a fair bit of driving around to Dee Why, Manly, Warriewood etc.

I see a white R34GTT going around (not Stan, I don't think), and another stockish-looking black R33 going down my street... and there is another one that works next door to me (Telectron?) Occasionally I see a yellow R34GTR getting about, and yesterday I saw a 4-door R33 near Forestway shops.

It'd be interesting to see if any of these guys are on the forums. =-]