SAU Community

Live Up Palm Beach / Northern Beaches Area?

VashR31

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in for a Palmie cruise, will try to keep my eye on Events but if someone remembers to shoot me a PM that would be great... I go through busy periods where I don't get on here much! :)

• 2 weeks later...

If it was a black 4 door 33 it was Philb he works in Frenches Forest. I see quite a few skylines on the Nth Beaches as I live in Balgowlah but work on the beaches. Had Skylines for years but have a white S15 these days(still have a soft spot for skylines though) :)

Hey I think I saw you boosting it up Rodborough Rd a few weeks ago, I used to work in the Lexmark building. That is a nice 4 Door mate!

I work next door to where Lexmark used to be. (cept i'm a 2-door)

And there is a black series 2 also parked where Lexmark used to be... I dunno what company is there now though... something to do with ATM's.

Edited by RANDY

• 3 weeks later...
I work next door to where Lexmark used to be. (cept i'm a 2-door)

And there is a black series 2 also parked where Lexmark used to be... I dunno what company is there now though... something to do with ATM's.

I didn't think there were many skylines around the forest as I only ever see a white R34 with a GT wing and a stock series 1 that's in the place next to Ricoh.

Phill: yeah man! There are quite a few Skylines in Frenchs Forest. I'll see one or two per day (not always the same ones).

Cept Stan when he drives through, the black R33 next door at work, and a yellow R34GTR that seems to head up to Monavale or Terry Hills via forest way road, and my mate Geoff in his Silver s2. Those are the regulars.

I'm up for a quiet cruise sometime!

Edited by RANDY

• 1 month later...
Cammeray here. Get up that way every now and then and going back and forth to NBP.

Mr TJ how are you bud long time no talk whats going on ? Sorry but I am unable to go to DECA you will have to kick Mexican butt for me.

Oh I live in the Chatswood area!

• 3 weeks later...