SAU Community

Bee*r B5 Rims Wanted

DRUX

Hey bro,

I've been after these rims for a while for my gtr, but i can't find anyone that sells them. Otomoto Australia used to distribute them (i spoke to them today actually) and apparently they had a dispute with them about something and no longer import any of their products. He said "if we can't get them, no one can." I don't know how true this is, but i'm going to find myself an importer/agent and get them that way. i'm looking now so if i find someone i will let you know.. I think they will be about $500 a piece landed (if you want second hand = good luck).

Cheers,

Hey bro,

I've been after these rims for a while for my gtr, but i can't find anyone that sells them. Otomoto Australia used to distribute them (i spoke to them today actually) and apparently they had a dispute with them about something and no longer import any of their products. He said "if we can't get them, no one can." I don't know how true this is, but i'm going to find myself an importer/agent and get them that way. i'm looking now so if i find someone i will let you know.. I think they will be about $500 a piece landed (if you want second hand = good luck).

Cheers,

oh thats just not cool.

I think URAS have some sort of copy one. called URAS 'NS-01' . they come in chrome silver, silver and glossy black.

But i don't like the glossy black. They're $280 a piece.. dam cheap.

thanks dude. will keep searching.. lol

cheers.

Tim.

are these the ones that look like driftteks?? well, I'm guessing driftteks are copies of these...?!?!

heres a pic I found from the Bee*R site, is this the one you're looking for?

post-32735-1184467146_thumb.jpg

it says they are about $320 a wheel for white silver and bronze, or about $420 a wheel for the chrome ones. thats in either 17 or 18 inch.

I'd say that is before their 5% gst though, and obviously without shipping.

heres the link to their site (its in Japanese)

http://www.bee-r.com/main/parts/wheel/index.htm

Edited by insanity

• 15 years later...