SAU Community

Gran Turismo 3 Drifting

GFXman

Who here is into drifting in GT3. Ive been getting into it - it rocks!

Anyone have any stories/experience to share?

I have found the GTRs to be excellent. You adjust the front wheel drive to 10% rather 50% and it gives you that little bit extra control so the car doesn't always flick around as with RWD cars.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Calsonic is f**king insane to drift. Play with the settings and away you go. But it does have a tendency to uber-oversteer - still lots of fun. I think it'd be easier with the steering wheel setup so it's not always full lock left or right :)

I took the Raybrig NSX out on Wet SSR5 last night...that was a lot of fun. give it a go, I can't remember how I set it up. But it's got a lot of go and it doesn't spike as badly as the Calsonic. Power delivery is very smooth, and so very easy to control with the arse out :P

Guest xdave

i find a tuned to the max supra rz or 300zx with supersoft fronts and superhard rears hard to beat.

i don't think i'll give out my secret drift specs, buuut, with some nice camberage and suspension fiddling, and tweaked lsd, and a nice 900-1000hp to rear tyres and i am the dorift king!! it is hell fckn insane!