• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to get the mines r34GTR either-

-win amateum GT all stars

or

Endurance trial mountain

both are random prizes, and it is alot easier to get in the GT all stars championship.

simply win most of the races, and on the last race, if uve got at least an 11 point lead you can save and quit. then u get your money and your random car, and if its not one u want, simply load again, and ull be just before the last race. keep doin it until you get the car u want (and the colour u want)

this works for championship races only

u cheapskate funkymonkey, using one of those memocards cheat things......

lol i actually clocked GT3 to start with, then i got bored n put it away for a year or so... then about a month before our first autosalon (a year ago) I got it out and gave it another go, while doing so I found it too easy and repetetive... so I went on the net, got on ebay and bought a memory car editor. Hooked my memory card up to the PC and did some hex editing of the save games.

Basically I unlocked the Mines GTR, then I saved it, went into the save game, and modified the stats of the car, so it has the weight of an MX5 or something, stage 3 weight reduction, Escudo Engine, Supra Gearbox, V12 F1 turbos or something, etc etc. I haven't touched the boost multiplier yet (so its doing what power those parts can do when they work together). So by using stock parts from different cars I basically made the fastest car I could. Then i took it out on the tracks and had some fun.

If you guys want a copy of the car I can upload it for you, but you'll need a memory card link for the PC to upload it to your card.

only problem with the car is that it now has too much power. I'm gonna have to make the car heavier to get the car a bit more traction. Usually by the time I'm in 3rd gear (out of 6) I've burnt up all my tyres. And yes, its expensive to maintain as you have to replace tyres every time it goes out on the track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok, my drift cars are:

-S13 silvia k's (2000cc)

-S13 200SX Type X

-S14 200SX

-S15 Silvia

-FC3S RX7

-FD3S RX7

-Tom's X540 Chaser

-R32 Gts-t

-Sprinter Shigeno Version

-BMW 318i

similar setup on all the cars makes the all equally easy to drift. i found it easy to set up the suspension close to that of a real car, ie camber: (F) 3.5 ® 2, spring rate (F) 10 ® 8 etc.

if you have any questions PM me.

Joel.

• 3 weeks later...