SAU Community

Gran Turismo 3 Drifting

GFXman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too much power in those things dude... i would be interested to see you drifting because personally i can't see you drifting too well in one of those panoz cars. Wheelspin sure.... but drift?

that 180 is still very very fun to drift.....all i am saying is that the esperante is just damn fun to drift.....i know that it seems like its not possible but trsut me it is.....it gave me sall the experience i have today and made me the drifter i am right now....all i got to say is that experiment with cars that u wouldnt think of being really good drift cars........like take a italian car out there or a mercedes-benze......or if ur really gutzy.....take out a formula 1 car out there.....hey i would really be interested if u guys would want to try that out with me....hell it'll be a "project car" i mean the can haul ass and they get tire smoke fairly easy so i mean hey i think they can be drifted!

hey would u guys be interested in doing some top speed, 0-400M, and 0-1000M times/runs? cuz i was messin around with the mazda 787B and got it to do 257.0mph.....and i got a Lotus Espirit V8-SE to do 268.6mph.......so if u guys would like to try and beat those then go for it....but fyi i havent even gotten the escudo to beat that espirit in the top speed.....i cant remember my 400 or 1000 Meter times but i will get them up here....so if u guys are interested let me know by emailing me at [email protected] or just post it here.

• 9 months later...

I think we should upload some of our own GT3 drift videos. I use an old S13 Silvia, with very similar settings to Rezz and it kicks ass, it's all technique and power balance, to much sucks. Ill try make a video of my drift when i get home. :(

Yes, i've lost my license. I have nothing else to do!

I think we should upload some of our own GT3 drift videos. I use an old S13 Silvia, with very similar settings to Rezz and it kicks ass, it's all technique and power balance, to much sucks. Ill try make a video of my drift when i get home. :)

Yes, i've lost my license. I have nothing else to do!

Check the other thread... ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...