SAU Community

Fs: Honda S2000

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Hey everyone,

I am currently selling my 1999 Honda S2000 to downgrade to something more practical and sensible no that i have been grounded (so to speak) by my girlfriend.

I know alot of people have a thing against Honda but this car is truely a superb piece of engineering. Voted Best Sports car for 3 years consecutivly. Overall car is impressive and a pleasure to drive!

I am currently looking for the cash but may consider a trade (at the moment i am looking at a VRX Magna but if it is something along the lines please send photos and specs of what you have got) with a cash adjustment my way!

Car is currently listed in a few places (carsales.com, NS, SAU etc) as i would like to sell her.

Basic info is below and if a genuine serious buyer is interested could possibly arrange an inspection time and further more detailed information available on request.

post-25223-1184496444_thumb.jpg post-25223-1184496491_thumb.jpg post-25223-1184496471_thumb.jpg post-25223-1184496532_thumb.jpg post-25223-1184496561_thumb.jpg

Price $30,399 neg.

Kilometres 120,xxx

Body: Roadster

Colour: Silver

Interior Colour: Red Leather

Transmission: 6 speed Manual

Reg Expire: JUN-2008 (11 Months Rego)

Car is sitting on 20" x 7" Gestault Virouge 2 rims and custom K-Mac lowered suspension (car is quite low).

Powerful v-tec performance, clean red leather, great car for summer complete with xenon lights

Has been taken care of perfectly by a pure car enthusiast and has been featured in many autosalons in Sydneys.

Please feel free to contact via PM at anytime or TXT my mobile on 0437 902 237. If you wish to call it will be required to PM or TXT beforehand .

Please no test pilots or time wasters!

Thanks very much for reading and your interest!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Edited by jakegts

• 2 weeks later...