SAU Community

I wanna buy a gtr r33... help

Guest Devilish Angel

Originally posted by Airzone

[My sister is the same.. She's 18 and has her heart set on an S15. The only thing that's keeping me happy about the whole affair is that I know she can't afford it :-)

itz commin i tell u ;):P:uh-huh:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey devilsh angel

wake up to yourself

for ***s sake

buy a hyundai

if there is anyone in the world that doesnt deserve a gt ***EN R its you

, please dont buy one because you will just increase the insurance premium for all of us

pete

i have to be cruel to be kind

lets look at your stats for a minute 17 on your l's in school, no previous insurance or driving experience wanting to buy a high performance import, fat lot of chance your gonna have a insurance company to touch you especially in sydney as insurance down there is like paying off a mortgage f******g expensive, my insurance on my 33 is 960 a year with suncorp in qld full comp, on rating 1 (60% no calim) a friend of mine in nsw has a 32 she's 25 and just cars want $4500 ( in qld 1100) a gtr would easily be in excess of 5000 considering you have a performance car as insurance companies love that key word performance (its a money puller) I belive you need to speak to some insurance companies and see which ones will touch you and will insure you nrma wouldn't insure me and i've been with them since i could drive, and then get running prices their ridicolous ....think about it and GOOD LUCK as i couldn't put up with those insurance overheads and i earn more than 1000 a week