SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

So guess what everyone is saying is that I basically wasted my money on developing the soon to be patented "GT-R stealth power install".

As the grid marshall said at Wanneroo the other week "He'll never keep up with that Westfield". Fk it I was a second a lap faster than him. Who would have thought you needed a shopping list of manufacturers plasted all over your Nissan to get some respect. :(

It came like that from the factory, occifer.

post-5134-1185504472_thumb.jpg

post-5134-1185504991_thumb.jpg

Edited by djr81

it's good to see we all burn the midnight ours on our passion!!

this is an unfinished project! :) hopefully finished in about 3 or 4 weeeks!

post-17546-1185532357_thumb.jpg

post-17546-1185532844_thumb.jpg

this will be the new project! :(

post-17546-1185532738_thumb.jpg

cheers russ

hehe , would have been good to be quicker than the westfield!! dont ya love it :)

i had a great race with a westfield up here at a top gear meet , i think its the most fun i have had racing so far!!

russ

Have you tired of me telling you how much i love your R33. I remember years back at my old job i use to sit at my computer staring at pics of it and wishing i had it. The old owner had a pretty decent website covering the build of it back in the day....please bring it to Vic Dutton. :)

Have you tired of me telling you how much i love your R33. I remember years back at my old job i use to sit at my computer staring at pics of it and wishing i had it. The old owner had a pretty decent website covering the build of it back in the day....please bring it to Vic Dutton. :)

nah mate! it is a beautiful car, i just need to finish it!

its just a shame as i am going to sell it as i need the money for the 34 and i havent even driven it yet!!

cheers russ

Awesome cars guys... i think i need a change to circuit racing... just cant afford it though... have to wait till i get a bit older and more financial, for now drag racing is the biz, sponsors are a big help :)

Giant, let's be friends :( I even like your garage!! And now you have the full set. 32/33/34 only nissan are going to make you buy one more in a few months time :)

keep up the good work!

Giant, let's be friends :D I even like your garage!! And now you have the full set. 32/33/34 only nissan are going to make you buy one more in a few months time :P

keep up the good work!

Hi Richard, yep the full set !! mind you , mind you the cars are half Marks as well . I would love to get the new gtr but my

wife would divorce me! hmmm :)

i like you photo diary of japan really cool, i was at a few places you have photos of, last weekend! my first time ther and i loved it!!

i will be going back there in december to run in the hypermeet time attack at Tsukuba circuit which will be awsome.

Hey Cam , hows your GTR going? and you know your welcome to come around ,we should get the 34 back here in about two months, it will be purely circuit/time attack car but not till next year.

cheers russ

nice one. When in December is hypermeet? I'll be back in tokyo late this year and I'm around then I'll come and check it out. I'm planning to get in a few laps at fuji speedway in my friends 34 GTR which will be nice too :P

nice one. When in December is hypermeet? I'll be back in tokyo late this year and I'm around then I'll come and check it out. I'm planning to get in a few laps at fuji speedway in my friends 34 GTR which will be nice too :P

i think it's about the second week in december, when i know for sure i will let you know. i would love to go to fuji speedway & to race on it would be awsome! , can you see the mountain in the back ground??

russ

P.S Richard i saw that white r32 that runs 9's that you have in your diary, bloody nice car! i saw it in the flesh at the trade show we went to overthere.

Edited by giant

i think it's about the second week in december, when i know for sure i will let you know. i would love to go to fuji speedway & to race on it would be awsome! , can you see the mountain in the back ground??

russ

P.S Richard i saw that white r32 that runs 9's that you have in your diary, bloody nice car! i saw it in the flesh at the trade show we went to overthere.

cool, sounds good. yeah that white saurus built car is lovely. still street driven too. I even had a little play with him as we were both driving back along the freeway towards tokyo! Saurus build some awesome cars and their work is very high quality.

First was the 200SX

post-5400-1185711847_thumb.jpg

Then the GTS-t

post-5400-1185711895_thumb.jpg

Of couse upgraded into a GT-R next

post-5400-1185711926_thumb.jpg

post-5400-1185711949_thumb.jpg

Sold the GT-R to buy a house...

Then inspite of searching for another S14 or GTSt I ended buying an RX7 and it should hit the track at the end of the year

post-5400-1185712069_thumb.jpg

post-31523-1185154932_thumb.jpgHere is an example of a WA Skyline that goes pretty well.

Same story with the dollar spend...nice small house in the country comes to mind though.

Yes but your Skyline does really GO Evan!!

But, we all wanna see the "special" car you're building......read we all wanna drool over the car that looks like an S13 :):sleep::w00t:

Great thread and cars guys!

I took my V35 out on the track about a month or so ago, and have since decided that trying to squeeze quick times out of it will involve mega dollars.

So being inspired from this thread, I've decided that I'm gonna look into getting a dedicated R32 track car.

Now I just have to tell the "Director of Funds Allocated to Spending On Cars"