SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

I really like the wheels hes got on there. what are they?

They look like Buddy Club P1 Racing QFs.

One of the lightest, non-magnesium wheels in the world.

g'day neil

mate the last time my rb30det ran was jan 06. the shell has been sold and the donk is now in a hr31 coupe. as of tomorrow's payday i am 100% debt free. all money from hereon in will be sent towards car. last week picked up my jcc widebody kit from powerplay (cost me the same price as what the entire car cost me. stupidity, but what the heck). same kit as on this jap group a hr31 ive uploaded

ive stripped the coupe, then it goes to be caged, kit fitted and painted up.then cams log book then swapped to race/rally rego.

then i'm back in the game. just fun track days, some drag days, and hopefully my aim is joining you on the hillclimb meets

cheers, mark

Good to hear mate,,,long time no talk,,,I miss you :):( .

An R31 coupe hey,,,nice choice,,,sure better than an old run of the mill R32 GTR,,,

Neil.

They look like Buddy Club P1 Racing QFs.

One of the lightest, non-magnesium wheels in the world.

oh nice! thankyou!!

i am looking into that now! f**k they are hot!

now i gotta work out which set of wheels to sell.. to pay for them!

Great thread!!! Some awesome cars that's for sure!!!

I wish I had a race car.... :thumbsup:

I totally agree on both points.

unfortunately the bank account doesn't stretch out enough atm to get myself a track car. Bt it should be expanding soon enough :)

meh *buying* something is pretty cheap. I only paid $9k for my car, I'm sure there are people on here who have spent more on a turbo kit :thumbsup:

and first rule of race cars is...."don't race something you can't afford to write off"

Its running and repairing it that kills me

here you go nice little R32 GTS-T for $1200 + the ride home and import duties etc etc :huh:

I so would buy that in a heart beat if that was in Aus. Perfect basis for my daily driver whilst i strip my current car

g'day neil

mate the last time my rb30det ran was jan 06. the shell has been sold and the donk is now in a hr31 coupe. as of tomorrow's payday i am 100% debt free. all money from hereon in will be sent towards car. last week picked up my jcc widebody kit from powerplay (cost me the same price as what the entire car cost me. stupidity, but what the heck). same kit as on this jap group a hr31 ive uploaded

ive stripped the coupe, then it goes to be caged, kit fitted and painted up.then cams log book then swapped to race/rally rego.

then i'm back in the game. just fun track days, some drag days, and hopefully my aim is joining you on the hillclimb meets

cheers, mark

Sounds like a top plan. :huh: What colour though ?

meh *buying* something is pretty cheap. I only paid $9k for my car, I'm sure there are people on here who have spent more on a turbo kit :huh:

and first rule of race cars is...."don't race something you can't afford to write off"

Its running and repairing it that kills me

i could afford to buy a cheap car, its the running cost that are stopping me from getting one. I don't want to spend a heap of money to have it sitting around gathering dust.

g'day troy

i've no idea mate. any suggestions welcome

I think the silver they use on teh latest STI. Its almost a dark grey at night but in teh day lilght is a really bright silver. Then some nice white wheels and th ething woudl look real racey :nyaanyaa:

This doesnt belong to me. but it belongs to a good friend of mine

IMG_2538.jpg

i could only find a rear view of it complete ae86 n2 sprinter

tho it now sports a buddy club carbon wing too.

Edited by Angus Smart