SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

top work snowy!!

good driving and a good car, !!

good to see you have gone back to the early model parts ! go the 32's!!!!!!!!!! (in your case 33's) ;)

cheers russ

Haha - yeah except I put in parts that you took out! Go figure! :)

You guys going to be looking at running in any of the Dutton events again Russ? Maybe in the new R34 or something?

It was never going to win but it was in the top 15 at the circtuit sprints which i am pretty happy with. Given circumstances being a little different, (held up behind a F430 at Winton and me being under the weather at Sandown) it may have snuck into the Top10. Not bad for a little GTSt running std RB20 and gearbox and the class of Porsches, Evos and GTRs in the field.

gallery_462_50_507088.jpg

gallery_462_50_508080.jpg

hey roy

your machine looks tops and drivin it hard too , in the vid i saw!! top stuff

snowy , we will try and do nsw and qld (if not qld, depending if car is back from japan then , vic maybe??)next year in the 32 if possible, i really wanted to come down to vic with you guys and get into it, bloody looked like a blast and good racing.

hopefully catch up soon cheers russ

The R32 will be too fast - bring something slower so we still have a chance :blink:

Actually we might try and get upto NSW next year too - hasn't been fully discussed yet but mostly to have a crack at your title. :)

HA! i knew it, its the nissan throttle body thats making the toyota so fast!

Its actually sporting holden parts( front rotors), ford parts (front brake hats) and the nissan parts (throttle body) lol. In fact after tomorrow it'll be sporting even more holden parts in the form of Adventra flares front and rear :thumbsup:

Its the colour that makes it fast anyway. Everybody knows pink cars rock....

Edited by Stupid Toyota

Its actually sporting holden parts( front rotors), ford parts (front brake hats) and the nissan parts (throttle body) lol. In fact after tomorrow it'll be sporting even more holden parts in the form of Adventra flares front and rear :)

Its the colour that makes it fast anyway. Everybody knows pink cars rock....

Take ya pink bits and pissorf John, We dont want no stinkin yotas round here. :thumbsup::down:

the fuel system in my "racing machine" is getting there, thought u guys might be mildly interested in these pics seeing as i wouldnt do this to a street only car :D

also relocated the battery, also no voltage loss to the pumps now :wave:

post-4425-1189398621_thumb.jpg

post-4425-1189398657_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2630GTS

hahahah yes it is, ive gotten rid of a bit of other weight so i dont mind keeping it there, i figure it helps with the weight balance a little :rofl:

Also my "racing machine" hasnt actually hit the track yet so its a good thing to have on the street, now i just need to get the rest of the tools in to actually be able to change a wheel should i get a flat. Buggered if i can find them tho, time to hit the wreckers :wacko:

im going to paint the space saver black on saturday, sick of the yellowness

This thread has spurred me to get my old car painted up for the upcoming series in Oct.

what do you think of the concept design i have had done for the old girl. Not to sure about flames though

post-28646-1189503340_thumb.jpg

This thread has spurred me to get my old car painted up for the upcoming series in Oct.

what do you think of the concept design i have had done for the old girl. Not to sure about flames though

its very dukes of hazard..i kinda like it personally, a lot more than your photoshopping!