SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

stagecoach - dam you!!!!!

I have had my eye on that pulsar on my105.com.au for a while!!

as much as I wanted it, I had no where to keep it :domokun:

Good stuff on the purchase, it was a good deal you got!

hope to see it in action soon!

Haha u sure will but will have a slightly diff paint scheme. Got it for a song, too, veru happy with the purchase, so lets see if it pays off!

14/100 is the best I've ever got (450klm) when towing its more like 18l/100 (350)

but for me its a daily so I can kug the kids around, I just put up with the fuel economy for what is otherwise a great car. enough space in the back for gear (esp with the seats down), 12v in the back, tow bar, tv, cruise control, 4wd, power everything etc its great for $10k

stagecoach, manual is not ideal for towing, I have a nasty hill start out of the drive and the clutch needs to be abused. the auto used to slur its way through without raising a sweat. still, overall I just hate autos so I put up with that.

Liz....apparently Neil is too soft to take it out again for a while.

14/100 is the best I've ever got (450klm) when towing its more like 18l/100 (350)

Haha, same figures as my supra

Liz....apparently Neil is too soft to take it out again for a while.

Oh, thats a good one, here we go :thumbsup:

stagecoach,

yeah? good stuff! I thought the 7k with the spare motor was cheap as is!

But then I would have needed to sell my 33 and 31, buy a stagea and trailer!

hmm....Ive gotta keep saving hahaha

stagecoach,

yeah? good stuff! I thought the 7k with the spare motor was cheap as is!

But then I would have needed to sell my 33 and 31, buy a stagea and trailer!

hmm....Ive gotta keep saving hahaha

Yeah got the car trailer too, which is handy.

As far as towing goes duncan itll prob be a while before i end up with a stagea haha... yeah i know manuals arent fantastic at starting a heavy trailer but it will only be doing so every few weeks i imagine.

hey jorge

nice car and pic mate ! top result!

can you tell me what size tyre and rims you were running for those events and do you have to have standard intake sytem??

I was running 17 x 9 til the end of 07, although now I need to got o 17 x8 's so we will run them this year. I ran 17 x 8's in the wet and the dry in 07 and to be honest there wasnt no change in our speed. Yep, stanard air box.

jorg - well done. how did you enjoy those events? they seemed a bit pricey to me for the numbers of runs you get. What mods does the car have?

stagecoach - you've done things the smart way. All the time and money goes into prepping the car, buying someone else's car is a great way to save money. Just need to go over everything carefully and make sure they've done it all properly.

Not as much fun as a targa style event like Rally Tas becasue you are on the same bit of road, but fun none the less. Mt Buller is a pretty challenging piece of road (especially the last event!) and the Lake Mountain course really suits a GTR with higher average speeds. The car is set up to Tarmac Rally Specs, we have had the full 'end of event' scrutineering a couple of times and they are on the lookout (or maybe surpirsed an 89 GTR is up the front of the field!), so it is not worth trying to sneak big mods through.

You just gotta love this thread,,,so many great looking racecars.

Stagecoach very nice ride there buddy. Pulsars are so cool. Thats the sort of car I've been trying to get Mrs Handley's bum for ages. Kel are you looking????.

Jorg nice work there buddy,,,great pics and they have been added to my slideshow at work. That poor sucker must have been a bit hot under the collar after that pass,,,he's got the roof vent open,,,poor bastard.

Steveo,,,get your bloody car sorted or I'll start calling you the TROLL. You remember the little scarey animal that hides under the bridge waiting to jump out and oh never mind just fix the bloody GTR.

Chris,,,It's all good mate,,,Radicals are the best thing to come out of pommy land since the Spitfire. Mines an older 02 with 06 upgrades so it's chain driven. Theres a lot of "HAHA" street GTR's around that are bloody quick,,,GTR Jason is one. I'll keep them in check just hope everbody sees me,,,this car as you know is very low.

Neil.

Yeah, he wasnt thrilled, we passed him twice in the first two stages of the first day before we all got reseeded, he was good about it and moved over though.......a few of our vids are on http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=89GTR

neil and the rest of you

bunch of pussies

You calling me a pussie,,,Miss Post Whore,,,didn't see you at Oran park just before christmas.

If your a good girl I'll let check my tyre pressures or would you prefer polishing my paint work???.

Love ya non the less baby.

Neil.

Its actually sporting holden parts( front rotors), ford parts (front brake hats) and the nissan parts (throttle body) lol. In fact after tomorrow it'll be sporting even more holden parts in the form of Adventra flares front and rear :)

Its the colour that makes it fast anyway. Everybody knows pink cars rock....

Im with you mate, Pink/Purple cars go faster.

post-27843-1200268941_thumb.jpg

;)

• 2 weeks later...
You calling me a pussie,,,Miss Post Whore,,,didn't see you at Oran park just before christmas.

If your a good girl I'll let check my tyre pressures or would you prefer polishing my paint work???.

Love ya non the less baby.

Neil.

lol!

Oi!!! I was there on the 27th December, by myself, in the 30 degree heat... showing the mx5 boys how it's done (ps they totally whipped me... I'm glad no one was there to see it) AND on the 6th Jan showing proving to the silvia boys that I wasn't joking when i said I suck at drifting!

My newest racing machine. Now that the GTR is out of action for some time (aka engine rebuild) i needed to get a fix for speed somehow. so out i went and got myself a nice little Arrow go kart.

post-31456-1201503781_thumb.jpg

now all i need is a daily driver that fits it and off to picton i go!!

Well I have a new toy for 2008. It's shared with the girl so I don't get to claim total ownership of it even though I paid for it, will do all the work on it and so on... typical lol

Always the way :glare:

Car looks clean and nicely moded

Well I have a new toy for 2008. It's shared with the girl so I don't get to claim total ownership of it even though I paid for it, will do all the work on it and so on... typical lol

Looks like a nice pick up. Glad to see even though you went to the darkside, you picked the right car :P