SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

Mine? If so, thanks! :D

If not, carry on... :P

PS when do you get your engine?

lol, yeah I meant yours.

engine should be here soon. it's all finished but I have another one being built for a mate so just waiting for his to be finished so I can send both together. the wait is killing me.

shoulda got the other one :)

Yeah, I was going to suggest next time he photographs his tough engine he should move the clutter from in front of it, then I realised with huge disappointment that the clutter WAS his pride and joy :D

Masochists abound...

lol, you arse monkeys. who would want a stupid bloody toyota mota?

next time I'm at prime I might have to accidentally lean on an engine stand and knock the bastard over. Far too many 2Js in there stinking up the joint.

ok, I admit, that was pretty funny.

Yeah, I was going to suggest next time he photographs his tough engine he should move the clutter from in front of it, then I realised with huge disappointment that the clutter WAS his pride and joy :)

Masochists abound...

lol... thats a classic!!

and atleast we know it's all in good humour as know one in there right mind would say that and be serious hey john! :D hehe

engine looking good richard!

dont take me too serious john, as i dont need a rival racer with a vendetta that can give me a whippin with a pink toyota rear wheel drive car.

Edited by giant

next time I'm at prime I might have to accidentally lean on an engine stand and knock the bastard over. Far too many 2Js in there stinking up the joint.

more 2j's than rb's? maybe that says something ;)

lol... thats a classic!!

and atleast we know it's all in good humour as know one in there right mind would say that and be serious hey john! :( hehe

dont take me too serious john, as i dont need a rival racer with a vendetta that can give me a whippin with a pink toyota real wheel drive car.

that big ass grin gone from ur face yet russ after the short track day on tuesday? :P

mid 59's on a wet track, with a car u havnt driven in a long time is not too shabby. cant wait to watch the topgear series this year!

Arse monkey? If I wasn't so fat and lazy, and didnt have this yummy banana to finish Id show you a thing or two... Disrespectful young whipper-snapper :P

lol... thats a classic!!

and atleast we know it's all in good humour as no-one in there right mind would say that and be serious hey john! :) hehe

dont take me too serious john, as i dont need a rival racer with a vendetta that can give me a whippin with a pink toyota real wheel drive car.

Well, if you were to buy it for me I wouldnt say no :)

Rivals? Only if it's friendly. And there's no vendetta's either. Competition improves the breed and currently you're the fastest on the Sprint. Seems it's what everyone uses it as their yard stick and I kind of like the idea of Superlap/Time attack though I'll always prefer proper circuit with others diving for the same corner. Wish I had your budget though, boy the things I could do to the Mk2 then :(

more 2j's than rb's? maybe that says something ;)

cant wait to watch the topgear series this year!

More 2J's then RB's can be taken 2 ways though Shane.

1- 2J is becoming more popular for people to modify

2- 2J breaks sooner so have to be in workshops getting rebuilt...

As for TopGear, its fun but I'll more then likely only be watching this year too. I'll try and compete in only the JDM rounds at the QRDC events this year. Would be nice to have more contenders this year though. The most JDM cars entered last year in one round (other then MX5's) was about 9 I think, 6 or 7 of which were WRX's and only 1 of those actually lasted to the final race on Sunday. A couple didnt show, another blew a box, another blew an engine etc etc. Would be nice to see some of these fast Skylines and S13/14/15's out there.

keep me posted john! and i will try to make it to some of your races!

whens your next one?

The first Qld Raceway Drivers Championship round is on March 8th and 9th but I doubt very much that I'll get out to it as the 180SX wont be here by then or if it is, it wont be ready. Just not enough time for it.

After that its a TopGear round on 20th April which I'll most likely attend and the 2nd round of the QRCS is 3rd/4th May which I will definately be at.

However the 180 won't be anywhere near as fast as your R32 so don't expect any competition from it. It's intent is as a girls car don't forget :yes: