SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

hi guys

mark and i went to the gatton street sprints up here the week before last, and mark won outright also breaking the lap record a couple of times! set by a lola open wheeler!

i uploaded a vid tonight of one of the fast laps

also a pic i really liked, shows the spring rates could do with tweaking abit :) (thanks to redhotshotz)

post-17546-1207657283_thumb.jpg

cheers russ

hi guys

mark and i went to the gatton street sprints up here the week before last, and mark won outright also breaking the lap record a couple of times! set by a lola open wheeler!

i uploaded a vid tonight of one of the fast laps

also a pic i really liked, shows the spring rates could do with tweaking abit :D (thanks to redhotshotz)

cheers russ

didnt you say you were going to have the 33 out there? :)

hi guys

also a pic i really liked, shows the spring rates could do with tweaking abit :D (thanks to redhotshotz)

cheers russ

Well done guys great shot.

Russ is there any chance you have a photo of the radiator with oil cooler as PWR dont have any

Thanks

Ross

congrats on the result

it looked awesome out at gatton.

good showing from the nissans! cant wait to see some further build progress with the gold gtr from toowoomba

thanks guys , it was great fun, except for getting my ass kicked by berry again.

ross, i thought i had a pic of the radiator , but i cant seem to find it, if i do i will post it up.

cheers russ

Good job boys, I was a great event.

However.....

Didn't see you at Lakeside.... It was sooooooooo much fun

Great vid. I remember watching all those Grp A races and the early days of the V8s (Mezeras big one under the bridge) and thought like Amaroo Park it was gone for good. So stoked that i will get to drive it, hopefully next thhis time next year.

That said, the car looks nicely balanced and damn quick. You do a stellar job of piuloting it to, good apexes, consistant lines, and not overdriving the car like i do :blink:

ross, i thought i had a pic of the radiator , but i cant seem to find it, if i do i will post it up.

cheers russ

Cool thanks there is no rush i just want to see it and how it is set up before i go get one.

What do you think of it? Is it any good? any other major advantages?

Any info would be great thanks

Cheers

Ross