SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

hit the bank then rolled? still looks driveable to me you big girl :teehee:

yep, managed to drive up the bank on the exit of a nice simple open corner, and barrell-rolled off the top... it probably was still driveable, but the driver had had enough!

Cheers G T R, i think i saw you at lakeside on monday. Does your 32 have the black rays rims with the red writing around the center?

Zennon: Yeah its still rb20 powah at the momment. In my first session on the sprint i ran a best of 1:20, next session i ran a best of 1:16 my next and last session was a best of 1:12.

On the national track i only had 1 session and my best was 1:37.

I could make a few excuses but i achieved what i set out to which was to

a) go as fast/hard as i can without destorying the car or oiling up the track and making a dick of myself on my first day out there

b) not come last :wacko:

Hopefully ill be out at the nissan day to help out but my work hours are changing and i wont have tuesdays free anymore :)

More RB20s out there the better. Though i read Gts30t is going to the darkside, if nothing else the user name change hints at something fishy. So think you shoudl stick with the RB20, your car will be much quicker with the money spent elsewhere on the car!

I post this a lot, but is pretty good indicator of how the RB20 can do the job better then anyone credits:

gallery_462_50_14883.jpg

Comparison is both against RB25 NEO engines, both with GCG Hi-Flows, Bass Junky with same tuner and dyno and Poncams. Now tell me that the RB20 with the right diff ratio and turbo cant match bigger displacement RBs to the point where they are a huge hindrance.

LOL, stick with the RB20! Sooner or later you will ditch it, but shouldnt be on the must do list unitl lots of other things have been done :D

A hks 2530 makes about 210 rwkw. Need to get some injectors and have it retuned though, the guys at the last track day told me it was pinging a fair bit.

What times have u run around there?

I have only ever done the sprint track - and haven't been there in ages.. best i've had is mid 62's :D