SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

You're thinking along the lines of the previous owner of my car with the battery placement.

DSC00499.jpg

Any particular reason for putting the switches on the tunnel and not in the centre console?

You're thinking along the lines of the previous owner of my car with the battery placement.

Any particular reason for putting the switches on the tunnel and not in the centre console?

I can't take credit, a mate did it on his car, then installed it on mine :D

I'm going to be mounting the fuse box in front of the shifter, which is why I'm putting the switch panel where it is. I have an ERP bellhousing for my RB25 gearbox, and it moves the shifter forward. I didn't want to hit any switches with my clumsy shifting :) I have long arms, so I can still reach it where it is, but I might extend my shifter so I don't hit anything with my elbow.

Mick: nice looking setup there man. I'm trying to get my fuel system done at the moment, but the guy doing my enclosure has just pulled out so trying to get another one done. Never ending delays...

Been doing the rest of the sound deadening today, gave myself a nice cut which i then managed to bash a few times :unsure:

Only the trans tunnel and behind the pedals was left to do so i used a heat gun and scrapper, wasnt too bad a job. Cbf going to get more dry ice :(

I also decided that since i have come this far im going to remove whats left of the dash and take out the heater etc and paint it properly and re wire with minimal wires.

have you go the measurements for that? is it a zeta type 3?

I just picked up a plain black Bride Zeta type 2 Type L from JDM Concept on the forum...

(Care to pm me price you paid)

cheers

Michael

Yeah they were great to deal with.

Anyway did u use the low max rail as well, how much did it lower you roughly. I have issues once i have my helmet on because i have a sunroof, that is 90% of the reason i have thsese seats so im going to be a bit pissed if i still have a problem.

cheers

mine isnt no where near finished yet but here are some photos

it isnt a skyline as u can see

engine is being built (well not right now because i ran out of money) SR20DET bottom end with SR20V cylinder head

this is wat the engine use to look like b4 it under went the SR20V cylinder head conversion

CIMG0351.jpg

100_0228.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

23072008395.jpg

CIMG0455-1.jpg

IMG_1309_resize.jpg

CIMG0453.jpg

Edited by STR8E180

Whats with the catch can setup in the engine bay?

Can understand why you ran out of money , lots of big dollar parts there :blink:

i got defected for having a breather on the catch can after the defect change the catch can setup so that the breathers are hidden in the airbox while i was there we added another catch can

CIMG0344.jpg

CIMG0347.jpg

CIMG0345.jpg