SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

its certainly fun to drive! Mine was used for street/drift in Japan before it came over here. Had 9/7kg springs when I first got it! But in that vid it had the 7s (390lb) in the front and 325lb rears. The rear end still hates any hint of a bump! I've now moved the 325lb/in springs to the front and waiting on the 225lb rears to arrive. Should calm it down alot. But I'm more than slightly sceptical about the rear Tein Drift-Spec shocks as well... also have some rear radius/traction arms to fit, and after those changes I might try some pineapples if it still needs more traction. It will get there eventually. It hasn't even had an alignment yet!

Here's another update with my big little engine project. I spent last weekend installing cams, rocker covers and assembling the intake manifold and throttle body setup. The external oil feed for the head is now connected too.

The picture shows a standard RB26 timing belt on the engine which is too short. Ive sourced a suitable length belt from an audi 80 series that solves that problem. Twin tensioners are used to allow the cams to be positioned properly at 0 degree's. My high octane sump extension is being welded on this week and the pair of GTRS's should arrive fairly soon too with any luck, so not long till its finished now.

post-26553-1253504222_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1253504244_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1253504260_thumb.jpg

I will give you 60k for it. Thats the going rate for a pedigree R32 these days isnt it? Yeh, the Weds are lighter then the homo TE37s i have got now....stupid me. I may have to grab back my 17x9 Weds and accept that i will only get to run 235s and not the 255s i hoped to run in the 9.5" TE37s.

I knew you'd pick that Harry. LOL

To be honest, I just can't keep it flat, it needs a little lift to get some transfer onto the front, otherwise big understeer = hello grass maybe wall. lol

I'd imagine though, if I did grow some man-balls, I'd be even faster than you than I already am around there :D lol (just playin mate :D)

Edited by Marlin

Nice looking engina :)

Flame captured on film..... might be due for a new cat convertor you think? :D

lovin the flame pic!

yet to get a pic of mine doing that... when it shoots a fireball at night it lights up the whole cabin... yes I have the maturity of a 5 year old :D

Nice looking engina :)

Flame captured on film..... might be due for a new cat convertor you think? :D

good looking car ben. i miss all the damage thoe. its just to straight.

oh and dont show any cage builders that pic because your A pillar bar is all wrong. :D i jokes with you.

I'd imagine though, if I did grow some man-balls, I'd be even faster than you than I already am around there :D lol (just playin mate :))

I was kinda asking for that... Just enjoy it while it lasts mate! hehe