SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

cmon tacker....WE WANT PICS!

LOL ask and ye shall recieve....well pics anyway.

Sorry for the amount of pics just a little excited i guess, and the dust on the car it was out side waiting for 2 hours before i got there. Yes ok i was 2 hours late getting there.

Very happy with it at this point! Currently at bottomline for the graphics to be applied tomorrow and also a new set of wheels. So more pics when the car is complete.

Also good news took up the lease on a new 2900 sqft wharehose between 5 other car nuts so have a good location to keep the old girl now.

And a little pic of its stable mate ..... i can hear the GTR now...when i grow up i want a turbo THAT big

post-28646-1190570940_thumb.jpg

post-28646-1190570999_thumb.jpg

post-28646-1190571046_thumb.jpg

post-28646-1190571078_thumb.jpg

post-28646-1190571122_thumb.jpg

post-28646-1190571144_thumb.jpg

post-28646-1190571167_thumb.jpg

Yer BB i am not giving them up i will have them power coated black i think, but need another set for spare i reckon.

I have just brought a set of rota rims which i have no idea what style :-) but they are black if that helps:-)))

Yer BB i am not giving them up i will have them power coated black i think, but need another set for spare i reckon.

I have just brought a set of rota rims which i have no idea what style :-) but they are black if that helps:-)))

Can't argue with that. I currently have 12 wheels in rotation for the GTR. BBS LM, Enkei NT-03 and Weds Sport TC-05. and I don't think I can part with any of them. Love them all. >_<

Can't argue with that. I currently have 12 wheels in rotation for the GTR. BBS LM, Enkei NT-03 and Weds Sport TC-05. and I don't think I can part with any of them. Love them all. :domokun:

i like your style bb!!

russ

testing the new ohlins, new injectors and side pipe this friday at QR all going well,

my heads in a spin with shock setup, luckily we do have an intial setup to start off.

tacker your car is looking real good.

russ

testing the new ohlins, new injectors and side pipe this friday at QR all going well,

my heads in a spin with shock setup, luckily we do have an intial setup to start off.

tacker your car is looking real good.

russ

yeah I think shock set-up will be the biggest challenge now. I spent a year and a half playing with 4 way sachs set-up on a 996 cup car and we spent a year before we had a really good set-up nailed for the 3 NSW tracks (bear in mind we were in the dark completely at the beginning). with my own ohlins I have spent some time trying to set them up but after all that I wished I'd had the time to get them on a shock dyno and get some good starting point either from gary or paul joyner here at bilstein in sydney. so my only advice is keep at it!! it should be super quick now and definitely up there with the best. can't wait to see what you think of the new set-up.

Can't argue with that. I currently have 12 wheels in rotation for the GTR. BBS LM, Enkei NT-03 and Weds Sport TC-05. and I don't think I can part with any of them. Love them all. :thumbsup:

i have 16 :whistling: the volk gtu's, Enkei (for sale ones) desmond ( with the semis on them) and 34gtr... (if they ever return to me) i want to part with most of them as i want a newish axis stagea

but i am also stinging for some of them buddy club qf's after seeing them in here and also looking them at jdmyard.com (end plug)

Edited by Angus Smart