SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

Looks like a nice pick up. Glad to see even though you went to the darkside, you picked the right car :P

Yeah, it's always annoyed me that Toyota don't make an affordable small-midsized RWD car.

The last small car was the AE86 and we all know the stigma attached to those cars, plus for a basic mid 80's car they are sickeningly over priced. After that the next step is an IS200 which isn't cheap and the aussie ones have junk engines. Toyota also don't do any RWD 4cyl turbo engines either so you have to convert stuff to get what you want. Bloody bean counters....

Yes, it has a mildly worked Clevo in it, the whole drive train (except diff) come out of our old XD Ute we used to race.

It hasn't been out of 'the box' for too long, so there is still some fine tuing to do, but it is doing 1:45's at Winton.

Still pretty much a basic Falcon underneath, just beefed up suspension - thanks to my good friends at Pedders in Bendigo, brakes are slotted rotors (standard size and standard callipers), with Bendix Ultimate pads.

great shot! but coming second whats going on! ?? haha

:P Smarty... I had wastegate problems so I missed race 1 and had to start from the back in race 2.

I could ask why it is that you only just managed to get under 60sec on the Clubman yesterday at QR too :O

i have a plethora of excuses !! which one would you like to hear! lol

i thought youd like that!:no:

Well, I think maybe it's age catching up?

Semi-slick 285 hoosiers leave nice lines hey lol

is that r33racer in front?

It's his father driving it actually. Michael didn't drive it much last year.