SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

hahahaha...... So, judging by this, I'll have no problem painting a Gen III black and slotting it in?

How do I paint exhaust sound black?

sound doesn't matter... use those lockable aero latches for the bonnet and 'loose' the key if asked to open it up, after a minute of pretend searching for the key employ the ol' silent mobile phone ringing approach and pretend to take a call then walk away from the car on the phone (must be a casual stroll else they wise up to the game), remember not to return to the car until the scrutineers leave!

My old girl. Been racing since 06. recent updates inc apexi pfc, gtr injectors and afm.

should honk down the straights now.

still had standard brakes (slotted rotors, bendix pads) standard swaybars, lowered springs.

producing 190kw at present, has been as high as 202, now it has the aboved mentioned we will go for around 210 max with no more than 17psi.

have 3 round 3rd places and a race win........so far.

my site

post-26265-1214641502_thumb.jpg

post-26265-1214641561_thumb.jpg

post-26265-1214641596_thumb.jpg

Edited by johnGTS-t

• 1 month later...

low 1:08s is pretty slippery mate! good times.

WRX incar footage just makes me wonder why anyone would want to race one. what an excitement machine. only thing it ever does is understeer... yawn

How cool is that track, i would be there every weekend if it was in Tassie :ermm:

I've slowly been piecing my car back together so i can get back into hill climbs and mini sprints. I then have a decision if i want to bite the bullet and stick with drift next year or maybe try my hand at circuit racing...

Im another one that has all RB20 love :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I weighed my 93 r32 2 door gtst with abs and sunroof today. With next to no fuel and no driver it was 1300kg. I took a pic however i soon found out photography was banned :S

Edited by Gts30t