SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

Yeah ive done a little.

Its converted to a 2 seater so the back seats and trims are gone, all boot trims, carpet etc. Still need to remove the sound deadening. Im leaving the headlining in at this stage, mostly because of the sunroof. Also the hicas and ac and stereo is gone, heater is still in place.

Im using a gtr bonnet and seats both get u a few kg's

Edited by Gts30t

Stupid RB25 gearboxes. Thats why i am holding off as long as possible and making do with the 20 box. I read a while ago that PPG were doing a gearset for the RB20 box, so better ratios for a 20 with a big turbz off the thing, quicker gearchanges and less weight...just have to wait for the release and cost :(

I am on my 3rd clutch, and 195,000kms. When i left Sydney i think it was over 3,500kms of track work in the car. Since moving to Melbourne have done a couple of drag nights, plenty of motorkhana work and two Duttons. And all of the Melbourne work has been with between 215-260rwkws. I only use the expensive Castrol blah, blah oil. Syntrax i think it is. They dont take abuse to well, but they take use just fine :(

Hey roy, the 33 box isnt that much heavier. I lifted them both one after the other when i was changing the gearbox to test the difference. Im not a huge strong guy and i found it pretty minimal. ie around 20kg maybe less.

Screamin'

I believe you are familiar with my B310

But not my Goddy

Ahh, but I am familiar with IIIRII. Good example of comitment there!

My Skyline has now had the performance mods of Nissan stripes added.

20080817whataroaroad087wu6.jpg

20080817whataroaroad074br0.jpg

New head/induction build is still progressing slowly: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Rb...ld-t222993.html