SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

Roy, you know you're welcome to come and skid mine anytime up here! Sunday 21st of this month... get a flight, come drive Lakeside.

I beleive I can Savman. And Rex is super quick! I reckon I'll be right in the rain, but if it's dry, that thing has some serious pace! 380hp and about 1100kg will do that :)

Edited by Marlin

Roy, you know you're welcome to come and skid mine anytime up here! Sunday 21st of this month... get a flight, come drive Lakeside.

I beleive I can Savman. And Rex is super quick! I reckon I'll be right in the rain, but if it's dry, that thing has some serious pace! 380hp and about 1100kg will do that :)

I have just the thing for your car to make that power. Internals are free, that is all i keep hearing from Tarmac rally guys :rofl:

yes troy, internals are only free if you're losing dumby. if you're winning almost nothing on your car will be not under protest...

BTW, is it just the pics or the wheel nut to wheel fitment a bit howsitgoing? could be worth getting some different nuts that fit the taper of the wheels holes a bit better. :)

car looks sweet as, and nice choice of seat... (yes I run the same :) )

yes troy, internals are only free if you're losing dumby. if you're winning almost nothing on your car will be not under protest...

BTW, is it just the pics or the wheel nut to wheel fitment a bit howsitgoing? could be worth getting some different nuts that fit the taper of the wheels holes a bit better. :)

car looks sweet as, and nice choice of seat... (yes I run the same :) )

Yes Troy, as I've discussed with you elsewhere about the cheating phenomenon, it's just not my style. I'd rather wax the Porshes in a true sh*tter :)

The wheel nuts are fine, it's just the picture, no interference there as all. I'm saving for a set of RAYS nuts though.... I couldn't even find any all the same colour! :)

The seats are the best ever... it came with them and I was stoked. Having used them for the last two Targas, spending six solid days in them, I know that are simply the most comfortable and supportive seat I've ever tried.

Thanks for your nice comments too :)

Thanks Chris :dry:

Very easy to do, just rivetted to the original.

I find it help in situations where for whatever reason you may get a long brake pedal, there's far less chance of going for a heel/toe and getting under the accel pedal.

• 1 month later...

MPC used to look after my car when I kept it in Melbourne. I saw a few cars there they look after that had flocked dashs. Maybe they're the flocking experts? I'll give the boys a bell and see where you can get a good flocking.