SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

Most of the cars I put up have just been thru Photo shoots for Express publications so all the details will be out soon.

Their Improved production cars so the mods are not over the top.

GTiR may be ready for WAs round of the V8 Taxis.

post-1901-1250247295_thumb.jpg

post-1901-1250247375_thumb.jpg

Most of the cars I put up have just been thru Photo shoots for Express publications so all the details will be out soon.

Their Improved production cars so the mods are not over the top.

GTiR may be ready for WAs round of the V8 Taxis.

Looks to be a GTS-R? But why oh wy does it have an RB25...so wrong :huh:

Meh torque, in a rwd drive is heavily over rated. :( All it does is turn tyres. I will take less torque and actually have traction and a wide power band giving me good drivability and be able to get on it mid corner :P

LOL, really i just like cheap motors that dont cost d1ck to replace in case something goes astray. :/

Meh torque, in a rwd drive is heavily over rated. :) All it does is turn tyres. I will take less torque and actually have traction and a wide power band giving me good drivability and be able to get on it mid corner :blush:

LOL, really i just like d1ck and cheap motors that dont cost much to replace in case something goes astray. :(

fixed

Love the S13, what class is it racing in?

And any more details on it?

Just posted a Vid (Spicers cup) Its Sportscar Steves just learning but winning Races already, V8 Supercars Run with him and he is beating them now.

He hit the wall in race 2 ,Will put that race up soon. We have 4 weeks to get it finished.

Dont confuse noise with Horsepower!

Every performance RB20 I've seen makes alot of noise but not moving very fast. Some may make decent HP but Fark all torque.

Ash

I hope that S14 of yours has an engne better then those getting around in most of the club cars in Vic :down:

Funny, there isnt an SR20 in our club that is really going faster then my GTSt and there are a few stripped and serious S13s or S14s, even S15. I have not been to the track in my car in almost 2 years and only recently has a seriously tweaked S14 with built motor gone 0.5 second quicker then me at Sandown, and a gutted S13 with good power go something like 0.2seconds quicker then me at Phillip Island....so considering these are the only SR20 cars just quicker then me, and have only dont the times recently with way more chassis and car overall.... i just dont understand how people can argue that the SR20 is clearly superior because even in lighter cars they are no quicker. In the wash i think they generally end up the same, they just go about it differently.

If i had of been in the country and still tracking my lowly std RB20 i no doubt would have improved on my pretty horrible laps....many have seen the footage of those laps and if you have you know its my rough house driving slowing the car down..

LOL, you got bite :D