• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill start:

current car: 95 skyline gtst

next car: supraTT (mark IV)

quick why?: love the look, good motor, look nice and sleek with the right kit and wheels, see it as a good upgrade from a 33

Love the look of the Supras, sxy looking things.

Keeping the current 33

Selling the wrx to buy either another 33 or a 32GTR.. depends whats around at the time and what the other half prefers - anything to get him out of mine!

Going to look at an RX7- Series 8 on Sunday :D (its still an import!) Always wanted a rotary... now I can afford to actually buy one and keep it running!

the way prices are going for 33's, ill probably keep this then buy a second car... which will be one of the following:

RX7 Series 7/8 *f**ken drool!*

R34 GTT or GTR

S15 with RB25/26/30 (dont care) and turbo upgrade... basically, 300rwkw... so fun :D

Keeping the current 33

Selling the wrx to buy either another 33 or a 32GTR.. depends whats around at the time and what the other half prefers - anything to get him out of mine!

Going to look at an RX7- Series 8 on Sunday :D (its still an import!) Always wanted a rotary... now I can afford to actually buy one and keep it running!

if i wasn't going to have a skyline i'd get an RX7 , series 6 or above, awesomely fun car! we used to race one....surprising the amount of performance you can get out of the and the handling is crazy! (if set up right....)

Ana, if you get one.....shotgun! you know u owe me :D

Well its always on my mind.. So short list.

GT3 - Will never afford it so i guess its just a dream.

Crossfire - just like the styling.. Its convertable but has jack all power (might have to turbo it)

350z Track spec - Imported id say this is my best bet for a next ride.

GTR R34 or if im crazy enough a v36 GTR in convertable if you can get them.

Ive got a real liking toward the New Audi TT .. Shaping is just so nice and equal in power.

Why not dream hey.. Got awhile to wait ..

Edited by DECIM8

My first car was 00 toyota celica, very reliable, high quality and decent performance.

Second car was 89 R32 GTR- spent $25k on rebuild and performance upgrade, only to lose my license for a year then getting it nicked.

So now im in the process of looking for a new car. Right now ive burned all my money so looking at Renault Clio Sport 182 cup, Mk IV golf R32, VE Commodore SS. Would like to have as a weekend car early nineties BMW E34 M5, 1989 Mercedes 190E Evolution cosworth 2.5, Porsche 928 S4.

Next car after that in about 2 years time, i really wanna try for a 997 911S or AM V8 vantage. Really depends on if i actually save or just end up blowing all my money like i have for last 3 years.

you know...those little vespa scooters are the sh!t now......i might invest in that maybe....then i can save up quicker to get the lotus exige :D (and skip the mx-5)

edit: would be interesting to see how the scooter goes on tracks like sandown or winton......

R34 GT-R, either a V-Spec or M-Spec.

Although it is quite possible that I'll step away from sports cars if I need rear seats, and get something like a Chrysler 300C or auto XR6T (which will have to be before 2010 when they stop making the I6).

I think i'm over the whole car thing.. time to settle down and get myself a JEEP:

'Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8'

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/news_...erokee-srt8.htm

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drive...rticleId=108449

http://www.caradvice.com.au/3234/2007-jeep...srt8-road-test/

Power: 313kW @ 6000rpm

Torque: 569Nm @ 4800rpm

20†alloy wheels with Brembo brakes

Priced at $85,990

"5.2 seconds to 60 mph, 13.5 seconds in the quarter-mile. That makes this a 4,800-pound SUV that easily smokes a new Mustang GT, Pontiac GTO and, its most direct competitor, the Chevy TrailBlazer SS. And, you may want to sit down for this if you're a Porschephile, it's even quicker than the $90,000 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (0-60 in 5.9, quarter in 14.3)."

"Let’s put that into perspective. The 2.1-tonne 4WD will out-row a HSV GTS in a straight line run to 100km/h and will also beat one of its double-priced rivals – the Porsche Cayenne Turbo."

This is being realistic can't wait to see these for sale on the second hand market :D

Well i was dead set on an XR6 Turbo, but been put off that a bit.... so looking at

B6 A4 1.8t quattro....

also a nice B5 S4!!!! has been catching my eye.....

had an evo in the back of my head but kinda off that now....

although i might wait till the new falcons come out and get one of those.....

moving away from skylines slowly

proberbly an R32 GTR, use it till the engine blows, then pull it off the road and the project begins ! get it rebuilt (rb30/26)/new paint job/ interior/suspension etc etc basicaly go all out, but over a long period of time.

and when its finished it'l be a keeper till im in my 40's LOL

i wanna start this now, but lack of $$, meh got plenty of time :D

Well. I dont intend on selling the skyline (at this stage).

Although once further down the line ill be looking for a 2nd car as im getting close to that time when ill need a practical 4 door car with easy rear seat access. :D an empty boot. probably Auto in the hope i can convince the mrs to take up driving. Hence also small. So i guess that puts me in the market for something along the lines of a stocko civic sedan or just about anything along those lines.

On a positive. With a 2nd car the Line could be pulled off the road for an overhaul without having to pull it apart and get it back together on the same day.

Also been strongly considering gettin a cheap oldschool car to park in the corner of the yard to tinker with on the weekends. something with no intentions of getting it on the road. that i could practice things like spray painting, pulling engine parts out etc. Something like a S1 Rx7, Celica or 240z .