SAU Community

Pizza Night And Act "club" Discussions 4th August

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha thats so crazy... I Left my car at a mates place one night while out at civic and asked him for a car cover to protect my car (Kambah) He told me not to worry because theres a guy with an R33 GTR on his street and it hasnt been raped yet, turns out thats you :D

Works out so perfectly aswell, was going to be playing poker at his place that night aswell so can go to the club discussion for a bit then drive down the street a few houses and lose some money. Good times, should definitely be there

Hi all,

The last pizza night organised by Veilside was great and I unfortunately missed it. However since you guys seem like such a great bunch of guys I'm addressing the situation but organising another one. The invite is open to anyone who wants to come. The location will be my heated entertaining room in Kambah and $5 each for those who want pizza should suffice, please bring drinks. If you want to bring your own food that's fine by me. Start time 6.30 for 7 pm. Feel free to bring DVD's to watch.

I would like to make a special request for those people who are interested in coming up with, and putting some ideas on paper, in relation to what an ACT Skyline club may look like and what we as owners want out of any club. I have spoken to many regulars and have received some very positive responses and ideas, I would love to hear from anyone who has an idea. I have spoken to Shell and am hoping she can attend.

Partners/GF's are highly encouraged to attend as my GF would love to have some conversations that don't necessarily relate to cars.

Please reply to this thread and I'll PM you exact location. If you can not attend please feel free to post constructive comments in the thread.

I hope to hear from everyone

Cheers,

Jon

Please note as a bit of house keeping I need to get up early to officiate in a martial arts tournament the next day so I expect to kick everyone out by midnight. Smoking outside (like every club) and there may also be an off duty police officer in attendance so keep it clean (Don't worry they will not be booking cars). I have room for about 10 cars in my driveway and I can use next door's off street parking for another 3 or so. The rest will be on street parking.

Thanks for the reply of where you are.I will see you on the 4th just after 6:30.

Cheers.

All members replied too.

Looks like I'll have to borrow a couple of extra chairs, it will be great.

We can bring some fold up chairs as well. Happy to bring anything else if needed.

Will be in Sydney otherwise i would have been keen to come along and help out where possible.

We don't want you there anyway, you drive a subaru, :D j/k

When are you going to bring the new car out?

We don't want you there anyway, you drive a subaru, :) j/k

When are you going to bring the new car out?

hehe my wagon is still more accepted than yours :)

I am away a fair bit over the next few weeks Sydney this week and then getting back late from Tech Ed on the Gold Coast the week after... So maybe 3 weeks time or so. I just had it detailed at detail FX who did another great job. Also got a Car Bra today haha looks sweet as if you fly that way :banana:

I bought this one from Ebay as the guy had only had it for 12 months and worn it 3 times picked it up for $120... if you buy them from Car Bra Australia the company that makes them they are between $450 - $550

HA HA! your car has bitch tits!!! :)

hehe leave my sexy beast alone. She needs a little lift and protection in the front this will ensure that in the next few years she will still have a nice tight front end with no chips. :(