Brycey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got a email back from AM performance last night

Hi Bryce

I just like to let you know I'm running behind as we have small problem with Aluminum plate.I had to return two of them to supplier as they was scratches on them.So I hope I will get nice piece tomorrow and will cut them. Please let people know that there will be a slight delay but nothing major, when the plates arrive (fingers crossed for tomorrow) ill give you a ETA on how long they should take. the designs are made and ready to cut - just need the plates.

talk soon

Andrew

sorry guys.. shouldnt take long!

any worries then please send me a PM

:P

• 2 weeks later...
any one got theres yet as im still waiting

im still waiting aswell, i think he posted all the polished ones on friday.. here is the last email i got from him (weds the 11th of sept)

Hi

Tomorrow I will send covers in mirror finish except this one with Allure sign on it as this one is not good.It did not come up as should be and is not good enough.When I bend it along the edges the letters fold down as well as there was not enough material to support it.If it will go for powder coating you will not notice that but it should be in mirror finis and will not be good at least for me.All the others has been send for powder coating and as soon they finish I will let you know.This with allure on it will be cut tomorrow and still will go by the weekend

Please be a bit patient and hope every body will be happy after all

Andrew

so yeah, sorry that it has taken longer than expected guys but it seems like Andrew at AM Performance ran into some troubles wtih the materials etc. they should all be sent and arrive this week :)

dam i want one...whens the next gb gonna happen?

ill probably arrange another gb late this month/early next month, but i want to make sure that things will run smoother next time around so there wont be these extended delays we got this time..

yeh i too would like to know, i tried to get in on the last one but was too busy to get the funds in on time :) , i believe you still have my order saved?

yeah mate i still have all your details for the order :) sorry that you couldnt get in this time around :D i just want to be clear that i cant extend the group buys or it would just be a never ending thing and no one would ever get anywhere! i mainly do this because i was in a group buy about 2 years ago and it was just extention after extention, it took 6 months to get something that was promised in 1! having a deadline is just fairest i think :) but there will be another group buy thats for sure, iv had lots of PM's so ill get you in for the second round no worries :)

so sit tight! this week should be the week for the packages to arrive :-) sorry once again to all the buyers for these delays, its been out of my controll but these things happen unfortunantly

:action-smiley-069:

Edited by Brycey

latest email from Andrew ( 9:54pm, 17th sept)

Hi Bryce

Mirror finish cover they will get sometime this week as they all ready send.It was for

Natasha Stein

Mick Ilovski

PSI Parts

Auto Indulgence

I'm still waiting for powder coating covers and can not do to much.they should be ready maybe end of this week.

I'm sorry for delay and I hope every body will be happy after all.

Please apologize those people from me and tell them not to worry they will get they covers very soon.

Thanks

Andrew

also currently having chats about a second group buy

awesome :banana: great to hear that they are finally arriving :(

hows the finish quality? glad to hear that your happy :nyaanyaa:

turned out very good, the finish is excellent, im very happy with it.. the only thing was, i couldnt get it to sit flat in between the tappet covers, i didnt want to bend it inwards, but i worked out if u try and centre it so it leans evenly on each tappet cover(about 5mm from the base) you can screw it in.. im going to try and get some better quality pics up as soon as i can..

Cheers Brycey!