SAU Community

The Tyre Factory Mega Sale

Al

I have just come back from TTF and thought this deserves a post!

If you need tyres or wheels go to The Tyre Factory, Thomastown or Geelong, tonight (till midnight) or tomorrow (Sat.) till 4pm, as they are having a sale.

I just scored a PAIR of Hankooks Ventus K102 for $260, fitted and balanced (255x40x17) (brand spankin' NEW :) )

Thats right!!!! A pair for $260 :)

PS: I have absolutely no affiliation with TTF, but this sale is worth a mention.

Michael said those tyres are rubbish and were very sloppy at the track and he only got about 2 laps out of them.. or something like that.. I don't know his thoughts on them as street tyres though.

Not for track, i have my re55s for that :).

Just wanted a set of cheap rubber for daily/thrash type duties, as my std rims no longer fit over my 33GTR Brembos.

I have a set of Hankook K104's on my 19's and these are pretty damn good as street tyres, so i figured the K102's (newer design) can't be too bad :)

The sale is advertised, heard it in NOVA for the last 2-3days, no specific prices given, just a sale across the board.

I did do some of my own negotiation ;)

got my 245/35 sport k104 (hankooks) for 130 each :D fitted and balanced... lucky luch and simon down in thomastown help me out on prices or ill be buggered..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The best part of my setup is, we only have two sites. Our head office where I'd put every thing has plenty of internet capacity. We're on a 200/200 dedicated fibre. Even better, there's only like 6 people in the office at most, and the other office has 2 people in it (likely 3 soon). The majority of our work is in a custom piece of software, as it is part of the backend of the system we provide to customers. For our arrangement, on prem would be wayyyyy easier, and a VPN tunnel site to site is easy for me to manage. Scaled at many many sites, or quite a few hundred employees it's starts getting a bit different for all people outside the head office. However, everything in the cloud becomes worse for the people who operated previously at the site that held the servers, as now they're at the mercy of their internet, and not GBPS internal network (f**k the idiots who hook a desktop PC up on WiFi or permanently sit at a desk using a laptop and don't go remotely with it).   It really does come down to the business needs and structure as to what is best. For us, 365 is mainly being moved to for office apps, moving email from Google to Exchange, and setting up "Active directory". Otherwise we have a ticketing system with support that runs on our own cloud system, or the sales process sits in a CRM we pay for. My biggest push back for having most of the shit turned off and saying no when people want new shiney things is "that won't meet our security requirements, or efficiency gains, so all you're requesting is money spend to open us up to security issues, or to make our staff less efficient" Which is funny when one of our core values is "To do more, with less"
    • Think of it as a fancy iFrame with the auth passed through to PowerBI as you're already authenticated logged into Teams   I'm the complete opposite, I hate everything on Prem, it's slow as shit, you need VPNs to get anything happening, then when you want on-prem DBs to talk to say PowerBI you need to install/setup data gateways to essentially VPN back into your SQL instance. I suppose from my perspective, on-prem sucks, but from an infrastructure perspective, your environment is somewhat air gapped to the web via your firewall(s), etc.   The curse of knowledge, the more you know the more you suffer. Farken philosophical shit.
    • Would you mind uploading the pics again in your steps?  It’s not showing up. 
    • Wherever you ask them to. I had one added to the crossover pipe near the BOV as well as the hot and cold sides of the intercooler piping to provide greatest flexibility in measuring temperatures post-turbo. I have the IAT installed in one, and bungs in the other two.  
    • I found the rear tailshaft for ABS from skyline spares