SAU Community

100,000k Service

shredder667

so i died a little on the inside earlier this week as my speedo hit the precious 100,000k mark on the gtr :banana: . just wondering what exactly needs to be carried out for the service? timing belt has already been changed, but i'm assuming ALL fluids, plugs, filters and what else? cheers guys.

so i died a little on the inside earlier this week as my speedo hit the precious 100,000k mark on the gtr :) . just wondering what exactly needs to be carried out for the service? timing belt has already been changed, but i'm assuming ALL fluids, plugs, filters and what else? cheers guys.

I will try and list all that i remember from when i did the 100k service on my 32 GTR:

Idler and Tensioner bearings

All belts (aircon, water pump, power steering)

Coolant flush and refill

engine oil and filter

water pump

fuel filter

radiator hoses, top & bottom

Diff oils

Transfer case fluid (atf)

Gearbox oil

Timing belt - even if it was 'done' when you bought the car, do it again!

Spark plugs

There are probably a few things i have forgotten, I will add them if i remember them.

BTW - i have all the above part numbers and where to get them from if you are interested.

Cheers!

Dan :D

I just did mine bought a kit from Kudos motorsports and got it all done. For now ive done

Timing belt

water pump

idler and tensioner bearings

Seals

Cooling system flush and refill

Mechanic then just recommended changing radiator hoses and thermostat but all seems fine for now so will be doing it later :thumbsup:

By all means replace the waterpump and idlers whilst the timing belt is off but when it comes to fan belts etc replace them as nessisary not becuase its a 100K service. If cam seals are not leaking dont touch them because chances are they will leak afterwards!! If itss aint broke dont fix it!!

Get all sorts of stupid things suggested daily but really treat it like a regular service with a timing belt. Replace worn items and keep driving.

4 days from kudos?? I got mine in 2 days first thing in the morning at 7am from the courier. Top stuff there everything you need. top bloke. I changed seals because cant be stuffed paying money later on labour costs to change seals and after speaking to nissan they recommended changing seals also. So as they say aswell precaution is better than a cure.