SAU Community

Reset Idle?

Ok, so i did the whole adjust he idle screw

and its still at like 1100 RPM

i have no adjustment on the ecu

what else can i do

after i did the manual swap it started doing it, and i havent been driving the car for about 2 monts...

any ideas?

i thought that as well, so i wen tto hte local store, and got like 6 meters each of vacumme line of hte super small and one step up

I went ahead and replaced all my vacumme lines with clamps on the ends to be sure it wasnt a vac leak, to also help diagnose hte turbo not spooling problem

Im going to clean the IACV on teh manifold today and see if that helps

if not, ill just take it to Nissan red stage and have them reset it, i dont have enough patience for this right now with two projects lol

Mine idled a little higher after the conversion, but that was fixed with an idle readjustment.

How have you guys got the wiring from the manual gearbox connected? this could be causing an issue.

I remember having something similar with the neutral switch connected to the auto ECU,

(leave it disconnected, only connect the reverse switch).

made it so it thought it was always in neutral/park

That might be your problem, mine idled better as I recall with the neutral switch not connected,

so it always thinks it's in gear.

Also I think when in neutral, it disables the VCT (not 100% sure, that is the case with a PFC though).

It should, mine did. The only thing that will stop it is the start inhibitor in the auto,

which you would have bridged out, or it wouldn't start at all.

Why dont you disconnect it and try, can't hurt.