Adr Approved Braided Brake Hoses & Qfm Brake Pads

markk

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interested in package 1...just wondering whether or not the K750's are suitable for a daily, that will see the track occasionally...are they a very noisy/dusty pad?

Currently running Bendix Ultimates on the fronts, no real noise, but extremely dusty, and I have white wheels...:ninja:

Interested in package 1...just wondering whether or not the K750's are suitable for a daily, that will see the track occasionally...are they a very noisy/dusty pad?

Currently running Bendix Ultimates on the fronts, no real noise, but extremely dusty, and I have white wheels...:huh:

The K750's are great from every day driving, as their operating temp is 0 - 750 degrees celcius. I didn't experience any noise when I had them on my car, and I haven't had any complaints from other people.

They are a dusty pad, but not as dusty as the bendix ultimates.

howdy, if group buy is still open I'll take a set of front and rear K750 brake pads, i may even take the whole package inc braided lines, (just waiting to see if a mate is going to give his braided lines up first) but definetly want a set of front and rear K750 brake pads, pm me with the bank details and i will notify you with amount deposited amd what i will actually end up getting, Damo

hey mate im after a set of k750's for an S15 - rear..how long will it take to get them and how can we pay?

cheers

howdy, if group buy is still open I'll take a set of front and rear K750 brake pads, i may even take the whole package inc braided lines, (just waiting to see if a mate is going to give his braided lines up first) but definetly want a set of front and rear K750 brake pads, pm me with the bank details and i will notify you with amount deposited amd what i will actually end up getting, Damo

PMs Sent :)