Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• It's not going to differ from the T measured at the cast pipe by more than 0.5°C, under any conditions where it matters. Not sure, but it's either in the floor or the side, in the main body of the plenum.
    • Where does Plazmaman place the bung for the IAT sensor? They supply the big hp kits so I would expect them to have given it some consideration.
    • Going from your photo you may just have the Blitz intercooler core but not the piping. Maybe the previous owner didn't like the 2000s Autosalon chrome look. I certainly don't like it This is what the Blitz plumbing looks like on the Stagea. The sensor sits pretty far from the plenum. No idea if it makes a difference. The piping itself is pretty tidy IMO as they route it through the factory sidemount intercooler holes in the engine bay.
    • Seatbelt bolts are 7/16 UNF in most cases
    • Yes, this is why I end up being 'vocal' with executives. "I want it" can't be "Just because we should have it" you need reasons. It has way too big knock on effects to simply want something "Just because" at that level in orgs with 10,000+ employees. Currently, message labelling. Sounds great. Except there is no governance on how to actually HANDLE message labels, so I may as well implement the labels as "Pink Flamingo" or "Conrod" or "Massive Dildo" and force people to choose one for every message, with no framework underpinning any of it. It has no value and can actually have detrimental value if all it does is serve to annoy people into clicking something random, or just using the default for everything, especially if there's no repercussions for getting it wrong, no monitoring for people doing it right, and no guidance on what needs to be what label. "But we need message labels!" f**k sake.