SAU Community

max power

Jet

Guest INASNT

your injectors, fuel pump will start to run out of flow at around 230rwkw depending on their condition

i think your injectors will run out at more like 210rwkw unless you get a RRreg? Also it wouldnt be wise to trust the std pump at levels of 200rwkw and over.

I dont see much point in going a bigger turbo with std inj and pump as the std turbo will take you pretty much near their limits.

A nice aftermarket ECU tuned 200rwkw with the std turbo is a pretty punchy street package!

but i referred to 200rwkw with a std turbo :(

mine makes 200rwkw on 12psi, which with a free flowing FMIC, is no hassle for the std turbo. Before i put FMIC on i ran as high boost as the ECU would let me (a bit over 12psi?), which places more stress on the std turbo due to intercooler restriction (pre cooler measurements have been seen as high as 20psi to get 12psi at the manifold!) and no probs.

heaps of ppl go hard with high boost and std intercooler, and im yet to personally know anyone stuff their std turbo... I think they are more reliable than ppl give them credit for, if boost is kept sensible.