SAU Community

Bodykit Fitting

rad100

hey just wondering if ppl know someone or somewere who can fit and paint bodykits fairly cheap!

i have a bn kit and dont wanna spend massive $$ on fitting and painting!

so does anyone know!!

cheers

where do u live? Willing to travel? I always recommend Tom Howards crash repairers for anything, theyve done awesome work on my skyline and on my last car. Located on corner of Sir don drive and marion road.

you won't get squat for $800 - $2k is a fairly standard charge for paint and fit - especially since almost ALL kits are cheap copies and need a significant amount of work to get them looking good.

800 is way too cheap, as the old saying goes, you get what you paid for...............

i paid 1500 for my kit to be fitted and painted mind you the guy could have charged a shite lot more cause the kit was an absolute pain in the arse to do

Edited by MissR34

holy cow are you guys serious, the most i got quoted was 1200 for mine and the cheapest was 900, i eneded up fitting my self and getting the whole kit painted for $500 and its awesome. Walk in and pay cash it does wonders...

you won't get squat for $800 - $2k is a fairly standard charge for paint and fit - especially since almost ALL kits are cheap copies and need a significant amount of work to get them looking good.

what about genuine kits? would they be close to 2k?