SAU Community

Gt4 Ps2

bluey33

Does anyone else get to this part of the game and go Fu***it. Just too boring. I dont play the game much so I would pause it and play it like 4-7 days later.

Also Does anyone have the steering wheel for it? Is it worth getting?

I find this is the best driving game on PS2 but if anyone can name some others let me know cause i want something different.

Love this game, have spent many many hours playing it. I was up to 94%. only had 2 endurance races and a few driver missions to go, and my sisters boyfriend decided to take the memory card and delete the save game file. Anyone who has played the game will understand just how much time is involved in getting about 60 or so percent let alone 94! i have started again and im sitting on about 6% now :D

Also, a hint to everyone out there trying the endurance races, Use B spec driver, Put the hardest tyres you can on the car( they last alot longer), Then do to the director's screen and fast forward to 3X the speed, this means a regular 24hour race will only take 8 hours, only problem is when he pits it goes back to the normal screen and normal speed to remember to keep checking up on it.

Most probly already new all that but maybe sum1 didnt :D

Love this game, have spent many many hours playing it. I was up to 94%. only had 2 endurance races and a few driver missions to go, and my sisters boyfriend decided to take the memory card and delete the save game file. Anyone who has played the game will understand just how much time is involved in getting about 60 or so percent let alone 94! i have started again and im sitting on about 6% now :)

Also, a hint to everyone out there trying the endurance races, Use B spec driver, Put the hardest tyres you can on the car( they last alot longer), Then do to the director's screen and fast forward to 3X the speed, this means a regular 24hour race will only take 8 hours, only problem is when he pits it goes back to the normal screen and normal speed to remember to keep checking up on it.

Most probly already new all that but maybe sum1 didnt :)

ahhhh.......

• 4 months later...

only problem with that is the Nurburgring race.. if the tyres are a bit worn, the car will jump past the pit gate and keep going... the tyres get worse and you run out of petrol...

Love this game, have spent many many hours playing it. I was up to 94%. only had 2 endurance races and a few driver missions to go, and my sisters boyfriend decided to take the memory card and delete the save game file. Anyone who has played the game will understand just how much time is involved in getting about 60 or so percent let alone 94! i have started again and im sitting on about 6% now :whistling:

That sux, I hate people. I had a similar thing happen to me, I was about 70% through and my PS2 decided it would not read the memory card anymore so i had to start from scratch, this was early this year I think and i am now at 88%.

I just get endurance races going with about 5-10 laps and then let B-Spec do it, I check back later (if not run over night) and if he's doing poorly I take over again for a bit :). Thing is I have more milage on my B-Spec than A-Spec.

use the b-spec mode so you dont have to do the whole race, thats what its there for

Winner.

Easiest way to win money on that game! Get the race version 350z, do the 24hour nurbergring (sp), set it to b spec, turn the tv off, turn it on again after 24 hours and you've won the f1 car, sell the f1 car and rake in the riches :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

i think its called 'Special Conditions' in that section of races,you do the 2nd from the top rally,i can confirm thisarvo when i get home,but yeh you do that race then you do the same track backwards just against usually a Lancia or 4wd celica thing both stock once you do both of them u gather about 10,000

then cause you won both races you win some toyota RS rally car worth about 250,000 to sell.

Probly not worth as much as the F1 car but only takes about 5minutes,,,,id say half my playing time would be done on this track.i use this track to test my new cars.

The Endurance races do suck but i;ve done a few,i never thought of the B-spec even though ive used it before,but not for the endurance,anyway i just usually do it in like 10 lap intervals,try to get some friends to help even your girlfriend.lol mines crap but if you get far enough ahead she does alright.

Edited by FATAZZ

nah, deutsche tourenwagen meisterschaft ftw

first you need to get the CLK touring car through one of the merc events

then max it out, chuck it on bspec, win every course except the first

...$749000 car to sell.

i do that track all the time as well to sell that rally car and get some fast money. i own heaps of cars and always test them on that track.its a good game when your bored and you feel like playing it and you drive all your different cars and then buy new ones. i think i own every skyline on it as well. the r34 gtr r tune is good and so is 'Mines' r34. the thing is though i bought a nismo r32 gtr s tune and the year said 2000 is that true?

i think i may have that same 32gtr,mines black and it actually has a big exhaust sticking out instead of the poxy stocker.Not sure if they really did release 1 in 2000.

its fun hammering 2nd and 3rd up those skinny winding roads in that rally course,it pulls so hard up the hill you cant even steer.

I haven't ventured into the european section yet.