SAU Community

Does This Sum Up The Brisbane Nightlife?

Eug

Only place I get into these days is Melbas at the goldy

That place has more pretenders than anywhere in the world!

Warrick Capper frequents there...that is all

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well stop being such a bogan and you will get in, chances are if you rock up in a singlet and thongs they might not let you in lol :thumbsup:

and you also probably wont get in if your in the line with more then 1 mate, split up if you there with a bunch of guys, just start talking to some random chick in the line and you will always get in, remeber for clubbing bros will get you the doors and hoes will get you in those doors lol.

Wow, I would never have thought of that :)

Been there, done it all.

cars are overrated....

so many fulli sik gangstas and bogan who have absolutely no social skills/lives....anyone has a bit of money can buy a car and be fulli sik behind his steering wheel/keyboard....

u forgot to mention azn's :fakenopic:

wow, i'm glad that review left the Normanby out. it was a good critique but the chick who wrote that is pretty much whats wrong with your typical valley girl nothing is good enough for her swanky ass and she knows it.

i hate the valley these days but i farking love the Normanby Sunday session cheap drinks very nice ladies and the bar staff ain't rude at all.

I haven't been into the City in a few years!

Is Mary Street nightclub still going??? AKA Scary Street... Lol i remember going there about 5 years ago and it was bad back then. Can only imagine what it's like now!

I went to the Normanby Sunday session a week or two ago and couldn't believe how busy it was - was amazing!!

(too busy for my liking to be honest) were quite a few nice ladies there though :)

u forgot to mention azn's :)

and fulli sik azns...yeah..like the ones at sunnybank

normanby is a good place to chill out, but it is still a pub at the end of the day.......

no live djs, they play teeny pop/fake ass hip hop...........

i go to the valley for that very reason...internationally recognised DJs performing live, good music, good crowd ( most are high/drunk), hardly any bogans/snobby jocks looking for fights........you can be as loose as you want, no one cares.

Scary street closed down a few yrs ago.. dodggy place that was lol.. Family and Sunbar are pretty good i usually hang out at these 2 joints

sif embassy is symbol of cheap spirits - must be old article - embassy is all new and fancy and exxy now....

It was about 2 months ago when I was there. I paid $4 for an absolut peach and lemonade and that was about 12.30 on a saturday night so I was most impressed!!!

That place has more pretenders than anywhere in the world!

Warrick Capper frequents there...that is all

Fkn A. Remember when I took pictures of his fluffy pants and ragged on his shithouse hair? ahhhh good times :(

u forgot to mention azn's :)

I heart cute clubbin azn's they make my night!

Is Mary Street nightclub still going??? AKA Scary Street... Lol i remember going there about 5 years ago and it was bad back then. Can only imagine what it's like now!

Yeh it's been closed for a good few years now. That place was a shithole.

Honestly, when I go out, I would usually hit Chill first (cos of my love affair with Vodka), the Exchange (across from the Vic in the city, gotta love those $10 jugs of bundy draught!), The Beat (I luuuuuuuuurve that place) and Showgirls to finish off. It's seedy and the girls are prolly the worst in all of Brisbane, but there is something about the joint that I can't stop going there :sorcerer: You'll also occassionally find me at Alhambra / RG's / Rockafellas or Normanby. So as you can see from my fave places... I have eclectic taste *jigs to mashup*

and fulli sik azns...yeah..like the ones at sunnybank

normanby is a good place to chill out, but it is still a pub at the end of the day.......

no live djs, they play teeny pop/fake ass hip hop...........

i go to the valley for that very reason...internationally recognised DJs performing live, good music, good crowd ( most are high/drunk), hardly any bogans/snobby jocks looking for fights........you can be as loose as you want, no one cares.

Yeah gotta say, Vally is good for that, live music. Not just your DJ stuff, but rock, metal etc.

I went to the Normanby Sunday session a week or two ago and couldn't believe how busy it was - was amazing!!

(too busy for my liking to be honest) were quite a few nice ladies there though :)

nice, were you there the night that crazy looking rich lady was dressed in the all white get up, kinda looked like she was wearing a sheep? my mate dared me to go hit on her...freak invited me back to her place to make a err short film in her gym?

love it hahah

nice, were you there the night that crazy looking rich lady was dressed in the all white get up, kinda looked like she was wearing a sheep? my mate dared me to go hit on her...freak invited me back to her place to make a err short film in her gym?

love it hahah

Has to be asked. Did you take up the offer? :)

im well ovewr city/valley these days, im only 20 (turnin 21) i enjoy the local club/bar now. its cheaper. and i found that viccy point cinema is a great place now.. as you can drink and watch a movie... and the entry fee is a reasonable price. every time i have been its been $5 or less to see a movie, nice comfortable chairs too :)

Gold class is $11ish too.

wher is this place u speak of.?

victoria point out past mt cotton yeah,,??

normal cinemas..?

the Exchange (across from the Vic in the city, gotta love those $10 jugs of bundy draught!),

Now you've got my attention!!!!! LOL

Absolutely love the bundy!!!

Edited by Miss Niz

speaking of seedy, someone should try a place called rum jungle........its in bracken ridge

hahahahahahahahhaha

worst clubs in brisbane??? Mercury i feel so so so white inside....no one drinks there, everyone walks around salpping hands with each other and be fulli sik......

seriously i feel so white in there......

Brisbane has a city? All I've seen is a few blocks of skyscrapers, people walking too slow, no jaywalking or lunatic taxi drivers thats hardly a city... :pirate:

You cant turn a country town into a city. :laughing-smiley-014:

Last NYE was disapointing, it's back to Syd for the next NYE.

Edited by Alf

It was about 2 months ago when I was there. I paid $4 for an absolut peach and lemonade and that was about 12.30 on a saturday night so I was most impressed!!!

yeah we use to go there every thursday for $9.90 steak lunch and every friday after work for $3 basics happy hour but yeah

like i said - its all changed now :pirate:

im well ovewr city/valley these days, im only 20 (turnin 21) i enjoy the local club/bar now. its cheaper. and i found that viccy point cinema is a great place now.. as you can drink and watch a movie... and the entry fee is a reasonable price. every time i have been its been $5 or less to see a movie, nice comfortable chairs too :pirate:

Gold class is $11ish too.

wow - might take the gf there sometime! (live just up the road in cleveland)

love it hahah

omg hope you didn't say no - it was your chance to become a pr0n star!!