SAU Community

Race Pace

xris

Hi Guys.

I know Ben is pretty popular with skylines so i thought here would be a good place to ask. Just want to do a quick question as my car is in need of some expert tuning (currently being tuned by a rotor shop) and ive got large cams and solid lifters (pretty much identical to a rb26 setup running a ca18det) So i thought of Ben at race pace. But im running a Microtech LT10s ecu. Just want to know if he can tune them

cheers

Neil

primal garage.

Edited by xris

yeh well i didnt have his number on me so i asked if anyone knew. ive got his number now but your still welcome to input on my question.

Does the fone get answered there these days? :(

Generally does when i ring... or leave a message :D

Neil, your really best off to ring. No-one is going to know as i cant think of one person thats used anything other than a PFC/Motec there

Hey Guys,

We can tune just about anything..........if you twist my arm hard enough.. :)

I do prefer set ups with more sophisticated ecus's, but they are all a challenge to tune well.

I think I can even recall tuning a carb or three.......can we even remember how they work???

And apologies for not answering the phone...been busy tuning (surprise, surprise).. so pls leave a message.

cheers,

Ben

Hey Guys,

We can tune just about anything..........if you twist my arm hard enough.. :P

I do prefer set ups with more sophisticated ecus's, but they are all a challenge to tune well.

I think I can even recall tuning a carb or three.......can we even remember how they work???

And apologies for not answering the phone...been busy tuning (surprise, surprise).. so pls leave a message.

cheers,

Ben

WHOA!!! the god have spoken!!! :( .

Hows things Ben?