SAU Community

An Apology To Alan (with No Meat In It)

Jamezilla

No worries James, I also found the dark green that Mav has above after which was used as a detailing example for the mega expensive wax etc in the UK. There is a thread online somewhere along with a guy who spent a similar quantity on having his Astra done. Around the 8K pound mark I think.

1. Emsta - sorry if there is a misunderstanding, this was not meant as a dig at Saff at all. He said he saw a flat colour one, I didn't believe him - turns out I was wrong (so horribly, horribly wrong...)

2. Nick - it's as good as I can find... :P

pink_veyron.jpg

3. Shaun - ta da!

teaser.jpg

oh... dear... god...

can someone please explain to me why these poeple have so much money and I, with my excellent taste and style;), am borderline broke...

all black looks good... I hope Ralph crashes it into a tree... I hate that guy, he's a f**king idiot and a predjudiced, racist asshole... but yeah, nice car hehe

No worries James, I also found the dark green that Mav has above after which was used as a detailing example for the mega expensive wax etc in the UK. There is a thread online somewhere along with a guy who spent a similar quantity on having his Astra done. Around the 8K pound mark I think.

8 thousand pounds detailing an Astra? Wise invesment