SAU Community

It's My Birthday, So Dinner And Whatever Saturday 4 August.

Abo Bob

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had an awesome night guys - good to see everyone again! :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRFDAY ADAM :sorcerer:

HAPPY BIRFDAY CHARLIE :sorcerer:

We left the pub about 3am and kept partying back at Jason's house til about 7am!!! Had a few hours sleep and drove back up the coast..... feel like poo now!!! :rolleyes:

PS: Adam..... you owe me a piggy back!!! :ph34r:

and why did people leave ununounced. anyway.. my head hurts and im the only one at work atm. tis gay

My lift was leaving - i said bye to a few people

Yep, so, no sleep at all and ive just knocked off work.........and drinks are on again tonight - oh f**k yeah baby :thumbsup:

OMG what a funneh nite.great excuse to party.

does any1 remember on the way to the pub after dinner? im sure liz does.and every1 that dry humped her car.hahaha.

after the pub i ended up going down to star city having a bite to eat a coffe then just waited till the trains started running again.

jason thanks for the offer mate :thumbsup:

Thanks for the birthday wishes :D

I had a good night amongst a great bunch of people :) I might have a decent drink next time ;)

Happy birthday Adam and Wayne. :) :PBJ: :thumbsup: :sorcerer:

And thanks to those who piked on Abo :)

Now...where are the pics and videos? ;)

Adam , Charlie and Wayne I hope you three have a great birthday party Thanks to Anna and Bunta for making the trip down did not get to speak to you much at the dinner but it was great seeing you.

ED Smoky and James well I think I might have to call you three the Newton boys from now on ahahahahahahah

Shell thanks for the Hugs and all the rest that made it a night to remember.

To Stevo I hope your dad gets better soon sorry that was the reason you had to dash off early.

Top Night and I also want to add that Victor did not throw up at all !

Thanks everyone for coming. Yeah about 10 or more people piked which was pretty lame. I had to pay an extra $50 on top of my meal which was better than how much it was looking like at one stage.

Thanks for the birthday drinks everyone bought me too. I must have had about 20 bought for me but I still managed to spend $300 over the night but that did include $50 on cabs and a nice bottle of wine.

Man I feel like crap today.

I had a good night. No idea what happened with Anna and Andy but hope you're ok. Good to see you both.

Happy Birthday again guys......!

Awesome night... continued partying at Jasons.... and the rest is history

Only just got home :) ..... il get some photos up tomorrow at work ..... haven't had a chance to go through them as the battery died and the charger is at work :thumbsup:

Just resizing etc and il post em up @ lunch.... il try and upload via works computer but it usually only lets me post a few.... il post the rest up tonight if thats the case >_<

Just resizing etc and il post em up @ lunch.... il try and upload via works computer but it usually only lets me post a few.... il post the rest up tonight if thats the case >_<

Pleeeaassssee be nice! :(

Was an awesome night!!! Had so much fun!!! :(

I felt so horrible yesterday and couldnt eat a thing :sick:

Hope you guys had a great birthday night!!!

Was really nice seeing everyone again and having a massive get together!! :)

Please be nice with photos....Im sure they are some bad ones of me >_<

bahahahahaahahaha

yes, I remembered what happened when you guys were on your way to darling harbour lol

funny bunch of idiots aren't ya! lol.